Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track The NL Central Champion Reds (Week 7)

Featured Replies

Let's get this show on the road...

  • Replies 362
  • Views 33.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To continue with the pitching discussion I don't really have a problem bring in Coco during a tie game in the 9th.

Really need to take this Houston series with the Cards. Nice to see both Homer and Cueto with W's in their first starts of the season. One thing I noticed today when viewing the overall pitching stats, Chapman with 13 walks in 14 innings. That is brutal and it shows in his 1.5 WHIP.

Was glad to see the Reds get this one and take the series. I, like others thought that Cueto looked good today. I certainly hope that Cueto and Homer can keep pitching well and stay away from injury. I don't know about anyone else but Volquez and Cueto's mindset, lack of concentration scares me. Volquez was discussed on this on the previous thread and I think that Cueto has the same lapses in that area. Great stuff but will lose concentration on what he is trying to achieve. Both leave me scratching my head at times. I hope that Bruce continues hitting, the Reds definately need his bat.

Would love to get this series in Houston heading into this weekend when the Cards come to GABP. 1.5 back heading into this week.

 

St. Louis --------

Cincinnati - 1.5

Pittsburgh -2.5

Chicago Cubs - 4

Milwaukee - 5.5

Houston - 6.5

With the off day on Thursday, will Cueto's next start be pushed to Saturday? The Cueto vs. Cards reunion should be fun to watch.

Reds Rotation this week

 

Monday: Travis Wood

Tuesday: Homer Bailey

Wednesday: Volquez

 

Friday: Arroyo

Saturdery: Cueto

Sunday: Travis Wood

 

Looks like the Cardinals will throw Lohse, McClellan, Carpenter

Looks like the Cardinals will throw Lohse, McClellan, Carpenter

 

Ouch, ouch, and ouch. Reds will need 3 quality starts to have a chance against those three.

I have to wonder if Wood is going to be on a short leash this week. If he keeps getting hit hard will they give Willis a shot?

Reds Rotation this week

 

Monday: Travis Wood

Tuesday: Homer Bailey

Wednesday: Volquez

 

Friday: Arroyo

Saturdery: Cueto

Sunday: Travis Wood

 

Looks like the Cardinals will throw Lohse, McClellan, Carpenter

 

I have zero fear in the Reds facing Lohse. I wouldn't trade one Reds starter for him heads up. McClellan is still a work in progress. Now Carpenter, that dude can pitch.

I have zero fear in the Reds facing Lohse. I wouldn't trade one Reds starter for him heads up. McClellan is still a work in progress. Now Carpenter, that dude can pitch.

 

 

Lohse has been excellent so far this year.

Stubbs CF

Renteria SS

Bruce RF

Phillips 2B

Lewis LF

Hernandez 1B

Valaika 3B

Hanigan C

Wood P

Stubbs CF

Renteria SS

Bruce RF

Phillips 2B

Lewis LF

Hernandez 1B

Valaika 3B

Hanigan C

Wood P

 

Votto needed a day off IMO. It will be interesting to see what Lewis can do given 4 AB's.

Lohse has been excellent so far this year.

 

Even better news. That means he is going to come back to reality soon, hopefully starting this weekend.

Votto needed a day off IMO. It will be interesting to see what Lewis can do given 4 AB's.

 

Agreed. Kinda thought we'd see Cairo at 1B, but Hernandez is more than capable.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.