May 8, 201115 yr See ya DeAndre, thanks for everything, wish you could play next year but best of luck.......
May 8, 201115 yr See ya DeAndre, thanks for everything, wish you could play next year but best of luck....... :thumb::thumb: This young man has over come a lot in his young life. I hope he has a successful pro career, wherever it may be, and is able to support his family for years to come. Thanks DeAndre.
May 8, 201115 yr You can apologize tomorrow, and the Cats get better!! :thumb: :lol: might wanna get a new source my man!
May 8, 201115 yr Author AdamZagoria Adam Zagoria Kentucky junior DeAndre Liggins just texted to say he`s `staying in the draft.`
May 8, 201115 yr AdamZagoria Adam Zagoria Kentucky junior DeAndre Liggins just texted to say he`s `staying in the draft.` If so I hope it works out for him.
May 8, 201115 yr I wish him the best no matter what. If he is leaving now because he thinks it is his best opportunity to be drafted at a higher draft position then by all means stay in the draft. If he is going to try and earn a check and support his family, stay in the draft. BUT, I don't think theres any way to know whether or not he couldn't improve his draft stock by coming back but one would have to think that he would. Then what happens if there is a lockout and hes not making any money, or worst yet if he doesn't make a team roster and is forced to look to the NBDL or over seas. I guess what I am trying to say is I hope this works out for the best for DeAndre. He has been one of my favorite players the last three years and I would hate to see him end up in a tough position when it is possible to be in a better situation next year. Hope everything works out and he finds a home in the NBA.
May 8, 201115 yr I wish him the best no matter what. If he is leaving now because he thinks it is his best opportunity to be drafted at a higher draft position then by all means stay in the draft. If he is going to try and earn a check and support his family, stay in the draft. BUT, I don't think theres any way to know whether or not he couldn't improve his draft stock by coming back but one would have to think that he would. Then what happens if there is a lockout and hes not making any money, or worst yet if he doesn't make a team roster and is forced to look to the NBDL or over seas. I guess what I am trying to say is I hope this works out for the best for DeAndre. He has been one of my favorite players the last three years and I would hate to see him end up in a tough position when it is possible to be in a better situation next year. Hope everything works out and he finds a home in the NBA. See I think otherwise on this. I don't think his stock will get any higher than this year, plus unless they put the 2 year rule in. Then next years draft is going to be completely loaded. He also realizes they have one of the best players in the country coming in who plays the same spot as him in Gilchrist. Then he also will have Miller in front of him, and then still Lamb competing with Lamb too for minutes. He wouldn't get as much minutes, and his numbers probably would be down. I wish he would come back, but this probably is his best chance of playing pro ball somewhere.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.