SSC

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So the Bengals took Green in Round 1.

Now what happens in Round 2?

I think there will be a flurry of trades today. If I'm the Bengals, I call up New England and dangle Chad and try to get that 33rd pick and go get Dalton or Mallet.

Take a QB if they truly believe Carson isn't coming back, maybe QB even if they think he's coming back. Other areas of need would be DB/S, OL and RB. I wouldn't mind if they picked the RB from Illinois.

My dad and I were just discussing we think the Bengals should offer up Chad to NE for that pick, take Dalton, and then they have another pick two picks later to address a need.

My dad and I were just discussing we think the Bengals should offer up Chad to NE for that pick, take Dalton, and then they have another pick two picks later to address a need.

I mentioned that in the draft thread last night. I think they would take it if we offer Chad, and maybe throw in a 5th or 6th round pick too if they don't initially take it. Then the Bengals can take Dalton with the first pick of the 2nd round, and then possibly Bowers two picks later.

I'd rather have Mallett. Dalton is a "smart" winner (against mainly inferior competition) that isn't an elite talent. The way this franchise is with the crazies I'd rather add another crazy with elite talent but maybe some partying issues. If you're not going to be good, be fun to talk about.

I'd rather have Mallett. Dalton is a "smart" winner (against mainly inferior competition) that isn't an elite talent. The way this franchise is with the crazies I'd rather add another crazy with elite talent but maybe some partying issues. If you're not going to be good, be fun to talk about.

You'd rather have the idiot with a big arm than a guy who's smaller and smarter? Mallett is a tool and is only going to lead to bad things. They need to take Dalton and not be stupid. Mallett's unappealing way he carries himself turns me off completely and will turn other fans off as well. Plus he's completely un-athletic..."bust" is written all over the wall.

You'd rather have the idiot with a big arm than a guy who's smaller and smarter? Mallett is a tool and is only going to lead to bad things. They need to take Dalton and not be stupid. Mallett's unappealing way he carries himself turns me off completely and will turn other fans off as well. Plus he's completely un-athletic..."bust" is written all over the wall.

Yes. Dalton won't be any good either. I don't want another Pennington. I want hthe big arm that doesn't scramble that well. I want the guy that didn't play in the Mountain West and who isn't short

Yes. Dalton won't be any good either. I don't want another Pennington. I want hthe big arm that doesn't scramble that well. I want the guy that didn't play in the Mountain West and who isn't short

And you can live with the off the field issues, something everyone that pays attention in the NFL is going to laugh at...the Bengals drafting or signing another kid with issues rather than the kid that doesn't have any? It's an easy decision, IMO.

And you can live with the off the field issues, something everyone that pays attention in the NFL is going to laugh at...the Bengals drafting or signing another kid with issues rather than the kid that doesn't have any? It's an easy decision, IMO.

I'm fine with Dalton. I'll bet anything Mallett will be better than him but I'm fine with the pick. Marvin and Gruden got who they wanted. No excuses if it doesn't work