Bengals Draft Plan???

SSC

Cool. I'm done with you. Every time I disagree with you you call me names and say you're in college. You win. All your guarantees are gold. I am of the opinion that guarantess and calling people out are different than giving opinions. No biggie.

Thanks. I hope you are. I say stuff to you because of your personal vendetta against me for the last 6 or 7 months. And you always start the personal attacks SSC. Always.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:thumb: Thanks for the warning. It was getting out of hand and you didn't have to give us a warning (could have just gave us the timeout). Thanks.

What happened Cats, I guess you found someone else to argue with about Bengal stuff on here! :cry:

#1 No way Jordan Palmer gets them more than 2 wins. And you will lose that bet on Mallett being better than either of the top 2 next year. Badly. I guarantee it. I will go ahead and laugh at Mallett being half the QB Luck is.

Yeah but one of the knocks on Mallett is that he's too tall. He's 6'7" and if he's a sccessful NFL QB he will be the first to be that tall. 6'3"-65" is about as tall as they want them. Manning is 6'6" and is very immoble, but he makes up for that with excellent pocket pressence. Do you think Mallett can make up for being a statue, he really couldn't in college so I'm doubting it in the NFL. Teams that got pressure sacked him and forced him into mistakes. Outside of arm strength I see no real reason Mallett would be coveted in the NFL. Bad attitude, bad feet, gimmicky offense (for something that looks pro-style), bad plays in big spots.

Why is Mallett such a good prospect again? I'll be waiting.

I actually agree with most of the stuff you said in the post. Except saying no way they win more than 2 games with Jordan Palmer at QB. The Bengals do have some talent, and play a very easy schedule. Not to mention its hard to base opinions on people base on stuff in the preseason. We have seen people tear it up in preseasons, but are nothing once the season starts. So he very well could have helped pull off more than 2 wins if he had to start. Other than that I completely agree with you on this argument actually! :D

Case and point "You should be an NFL Scout". That's what always happens. It's really quite pathetic considering I'd been pretty respectful of you in this thread to that point.

Now please, back to the Bengals.

my bad should have been a pm

Edited by SSC