Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NFL......Who is your team/teams

Featured Replies

I didn't think I had a favorite team until I read this.

 

Glad I could help! :lol:

  • Replies 52
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All depends on who I have in fantasy football. But I do like the Browns, Titans, Bengals, Dolphins, Eagles and Packers.

Starting liking the Cowboys in the early 80's because of my older brother...nearly hate them now - can't stand Jerry Jones, hated Jimmy Johnson...so I follow players more now than every before.

Yo. Ho. Ho. I'm a Buccaneer 1st and foremost. After that I follow former Cats and Bulls.

Bengals. I'm a glutton for punishment.

This guys squad. The flipper, not the flippee.

jamesharrison_display_image.jpg

^ Did that guy rush onto the field during a game or something?

Grew up with the Baltimore Colts. Burned that bridge on March 29, 1984. No love for the Irsays, the Indy version of the Colts, or the Ravens.

 

Follow the Bengals because they're close. Really don't like (I hate to use the word hate:D) the Cowboys. I feel compelled to root against any sports organization with the affrontery to call itself "America's Team" (also see Braves, Atlanta).

 

The wife is much more emotional about her teams than I. From the high-school level all the way to the pros (Bengals, Reds, Celtics); her teams can do no wrong in her eyes.

  • Author
hmmmm....

 

I have always wondered who your favorite was, :D

  • Author

I can also add others beside my favorite Packers and Browns. Whoever may be playing the Ravens or Patriots on a given day.

^ Did that guy rush onto the field during a game or something?

Yes. Surely you've seen it haven't you? Youtube it. James Harrison flips fan. He literally flips him like a cheese omelet.

  • Author
^ Just joking, I really don't have anything against the Browns.

 

Thats fine, as bad as they have been a person had better get used to it. I have said worse about them. :lol:

Life long Dolphins Fan but lately I have felt like a fish out of water :irked:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.