Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NFL......Who is your team/teams

Featured Replies

Life long Dolphins Fan but lately I have felt like a fish out of water :irked:

 

You and my son both. :lol:

  • Replies 52
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Number 86 in your Steeler program but #1 in the Cha Cha Cha

alg_dwts_hines_ward.jpg

I've been an official NFL and Green Bay Packers fan since I watched my first game back in the 1996/1997 season. The first game I ever watched was the Super Bowl that year and Brett Favre and company took down the Patriots for the title. I've been a HUGE Packer fan and Brett Favre admirer ever since. I was 6 years old at that time.

Titans fan here. I became a fan of the Oilers when Glanville lead the run-and-shoot offense, and just stuck with them in the move Tennessee.

 

I also like to see the Bengals do well, but don't care that much when they don't.

 

After that, I follow players I like. For instance, I like Rodgers and Brady, so currently I like the Packers and Patriots.

Buffalo Bills, please don't laugh.

Number 86 in your Steeler program but #1 in the Cha Cha Cha

alg_dwts_hines_ward.jpg

 

Nice... :lol:

Titans, but will also be cheering on Mark Ingram and the Saints.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.