Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Final Poll from USA Today

Featured Replies

Ohio St made it to the sweet16 and Kansas to the elite 8. Before the tournment Jayhawks were only 1 spot behind OSU and they made it further in the tournment.. Most voters are going to put the 2 teams in the championship game as #1 and two.

 

Why isn't VCU #4 then?

  • Replies 39
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He (Northern Arizona coach) has owned up to it and defended his decision.

 

Hats off to him and he was very strong in defending his position. Doesn't change my thoughts on the poll overall, but respected where he was coming from...

Hats off to him and he was very strong in defending his position. Doesn't change my thoughts on the poll overall, but respected where he was coming from...

 

What? That it is stupid?

What? That it is stupid?

 

That making the final poll nameless when that isn't how it is done the entire season is stupid. The coaches poll is a joke either way because it is almost always a grad assistant or whatever filling it out for the HC, but this one just takes it a step farther...

The NA coach actually contradicted himself when he said he would have voted Butler at #1 if they had knocked off Duke last season.

When you have a postseason tourney, there is no reason for a "Final" poll, there is no continuity in the darned thing.

When you have a postseason tourney, there is no reason for a "Final" poll, there is no continuity in the darned thing.

I agree. I have always wondered why they have the final poll.

I agree. I have always wondered why they have the final poll.

 

I agree as well. But, I don't feel like a voter should have to make the National Champion his #1 team by default.

  • Author
I agree. I have always wondered why they have the final poll.

 

In my best "Fiddler on the Roof" impression: TRADITION! :lol:

Perry Jones III returning with new recruits Quincy Miller and Deuce Bello, Baylor should be a top 25 team next year.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.