Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

One Shining Moment

Featured Replies

I knew they'd gone back to the classic one, but I just have to say, thank God they got rid of the crap Jennifer Hudson version. I also noticed that Tennessee wasn't in it every 5 seconds this year.

Very well put together this year.

 

Jorts & Knight with major action as well as Calipari kissing Liggins.

 

Also, the only Duke segments were dunks by Arizona and Louisville made it on the Morehead shot :D

Last years was horrible...nobody wants to see the singer...just the ballers!!!

No sure why they tried to mess with a good thing anyway. Much better this year.

I'd better get to see a highlite real on sports center that includes every UK fan's favorite play of the entire tournament, where Jorts does his best The Big Unit impression.

I'd better get to see a highlite real on sports center that includes every UK fan's favorite play of the entire tournament, where Jorts does his best The Big Unit impression.

That was great but not comparable to the excitement of the Knight shot that beat them.

That was great but not comparable to the excitement of the Knight shot that beat them.

 

It was my favorite play of any in the tournament, mostly because JORTS really held his own in that game and he was the big question mark that so many had for that game.

Didn't even watch it this year. Was so bored with the game I didn't want to wait around before switching to something else. Guess I'll have to look it up.

Didn't even watch it this year. Was so bored with the game I didn't want to wait around before switching to something else. Guess I'll have to look it up.

 

If you find it, could you post it on here? I only caught the very end of it, and I want to see the whole thing.

Didn't even watch it this year. Was so bored with the game I didn't want to wait around before switching to something else. Guess I'll have to look it up.

 

I watched the game at a friend's house. I was tempted to leave immediately after the game & get home before One Shining Moment aired.

 

One Shining Moment is great. Gives me chills every year.

Didn't even watch it this year. Was so bored with the game I didn't want to wait around before switching to something else. Guess I'll have to look it up.

 

Makes two of us.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.