Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

One Shining Moment

Featured Replies

Man that song is... bad.

 

Get outta here. Seriously?

 

I think the song is awesome, and I'm so glad they went back to Luther Vandross. I love this video and look forward to it every year. A wonderful tradition in college basketball.

 

The moment between Liggins and Calipari gives me goose bumps, especially considering their story/history.

Get outta here. Seriously?

 

You're seriously going to tell me that without basketball clips backing it up that song is anything other than cheesy schlock?

 

Song With No Video

  • Author
You're seriously going to tell me that without basketball clips backing it up that song is anything other than cheesy schlock?

 

Song With No Video

 

Part of it's charm. Can't separate the lock from the key.

Get outta here. Seriously?

 

I think the song is awesome, and I'm so glad they went back to Luther Vandross. I love this video and look forward to it every year. A wonderful tradition in college basketball.

 

The moment between Liggins and Calipari gives me goose bumps, especially considering their story/history.

 

:thumb: Who cares if the song is cheesy.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.