JWall Goes After Z

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was cheap by Z but at the same time if you get right in to a guys body with the ball he is going to pivot and contact is going to happen. Z certainly could have made the contact a little softer, but basketball can be a physical game.

Either way Wall is who comes out looking bad in all this from a national non/UK perspective. I guarantee Wall has moved those elbows some when someone is that much in his face. Also if you only see the video once like someone on sportscenter might you would only see Wall throwing the punches the elbows didn't seem at noticeable to me until I watched it a second time, then it was clear Wall took one in the jaw/chin area.

Either way Wall is who comes out looking bad in all this from a national non/UK perspective.

I don't know how bad anyone comes out. It happened. Now it's the next day. I'll watch games tonight and I won't care anymore. I'll just go back to hoping that Wall puts on a show and Big Z continues being huge, foreign and hilarious.

I don't know how bad anyone comes out. It happened. Now it's the next day. I'll watch games tonight and I won't care anymore. I'll just go back to hoping that Wall puts on a show and Big Z continues being huge, foreign and hilarious.

That's probably true, this isn't getting in the stands or gun in the locker room memorable by any stretch.

Rondo gets similar treatment, can't recall him reacting in the same manner. Maybe I'm mistaken.

I've never seen Rondo get elbowed like that. Shoved and pushed around maybe but not elbowed. Also keep in mind that Rondo was trying to fight Chris Paul last year without elbows being thrown. Rondo did get the last word by telling Chris Paul....'you will never get a ring.'. Good stuff.:lol::lol:

The whole incident was hilarious. Wall would have to jump up to hit "Z" and after he threw, whatever that was, Wall said uh oh, what have I done. Because "Z" grabbed him by the arms like, if I wanted to, I could really hurt you.

The whole incident was hilarious. Wall would have to jump up to hit "Z" and after he threw, whatever that was, Wall said uh oh, what have I done. Because "Z" grabbed him by the arms like, if I wanted to, I could really hurt you.

I think Z is too slow to do any damage to Wall. My money would be on Wall.