JWall Goes After Z

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know it has been a frustrating season for Wall with all of the losing and his injury, but there is no excuse for that, even if he caught an elbow or two.

I thought it was a dirty play and I don't blame John Wall.

I'm with CCC. All elbows to the gord warrant retaliation if you feel it was intentional.

I know it has been a frustrating season for Wall with all of the losing and his injury, but there is no excuse for that, even if he caught an elbow or two.

Can't let a guy push you around like that. I got no problem with what Wall did.

Tuned into ESPN since they said a "brawl" occurred. That was far from a brawl, and what was Mcgee attempting? He looked silly.

What about Howard when the refs were holding him back. I always get a kick out of guys that don't know how to fight acting like they're ready to "throw down", by making fists with their hands at their sides and chest puffed out. That's a great way to get knocked out.

So what did the officials rule it? I'm not gonna lie it was a dirtly play by Z, seemed like he was frustrated.

To be honest, I didn't have a problem Z "catching his attention." It wasn't a violent elbow. Sometimes you have to teach a smaller player to get away.

If your Wall you can retaliate in other ways without throwing a punch and getting kicked out, heck just push him and get in his face and he will know you mean business.

What does getting kicked out hurt though? It's not like it was a "big game". NBA season is extremely long, I'm sure being on such a bad team would have to get to you if you're Wall.

What does getting kicked out hurt though? It's not like it was a "big game". NBA season is extremely long, I'm sure being on such a bad team would have to get to you if you're Wall.

If getting kicked out doesn't hurt anything then why are the wizards paying him the big bucks?

If getting kicked out doesn't hurt anything then why are the wizards paying him the big bucks?

To be the foundation of their team. One game when the Wizards are completely out of the playoff race is meaningless. Are you going to tell me next that the games LA, Boston, & Miami lost to Cleveland are a big deal too? One game over the course of the season doesn't make much difference IMO. The NBA is really political behind the scenes, with unwritten rules and such. You have to take a stand for yourself. I would bet no one within the Wizards organization is losing one minute of sleep tonight because of the incident. In fact I bet they laughed about it afterwards.

If your Wall you can retaliate in other ways without throwing a punch and getting kicked out, heck just push him and get in his face and he will know you mean business.

Your argument would have validity if him getting kicked out had a negative impact on his team's playoff chances.

Sometimes you have to send a message to the league. IMO that's what he did.