VCU 71 Kansas 61

Hangman

Nobody wastes talent like Bill Self. Outside of that one championship run where his team was by far the most talented team in the country (atleast IMO) he's done nothing at KU tourney wise. He couldn't take the Lakers and beat Kentucky Christian University if it were tourney time. Kansas underachieves again.

I am guilty of saying that VCU didn't belong in the tournament as well. I even said that VCU probably wasn't watching the pairings so I will have my crow as well as anyone.

Now, for a man to go national t.v. when practically all NCAA teams and fans were watching, not only to say that in his opinion, he thought that they didn't deserve it this man went on and on calling out members of the tournament commitie. He didn't stop at that, this man went on to make the statement..."I don't care what the kids think" amoung other pompass comments. I would like to in the interest of VCU (and myself:D) dedicate this VCU win to ESPN's Jay Bilas....:laugh::lol::laugh::lol::laugh::lol:

Others likle Vitale said that they didn't believe that VCU should have been in as well but NO ONE was as adament abount it as Jay "I invented the game" Bilas Naismith! :lol:

Time to go watch the Cats now.........