Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

VCU 71 Kansas 61

Featured Replies

Final...

 

Kansas lost that one on foul shots.

Nobody wastes talent like Bill Self. Outside of that one championship run where his team was by far the most talented team in the country (atleast IMO) he's done nothing at KU tourney wise. He couldn't take the Lakers and beat Kentucky Christian University if it were tourney time. Kansas underachieves again.

  • Author

No #1 seeds make the final four.

Northern Iowa last year and Virginia Commonwealth this year....LOL

Nobody wastes talent like Bill Self.

 

Rick Barnes takes offense to that statement...

This has been probably the craziest NCAA Tournament EVER. GO VCU!

Nobody wastes talent like Bill Self.

 

Selby had a terrible year.

Could be something special in the air. If you would have told me that UK, North Carolina, UConn, Butler, & VCU where the last 5 in. I'd say your are crazy!

Wow!!!

Could be something special in the air. If you would have told me that UK, North Carolina, UConn, Butler, & VCU where the last 5 in. I'd say your are crazy!

 

No doubt. Incredible. The title can literally go to anyone.

All the talk about bubble teams doesn't matter right?

I am guilty of saying that VCU didn't belong in the tournament as well. I even said that VCU probably wasn't watching the pairings so I will have my crow as well as anyone.

Now, for a man to go national t.v. when practically all NCAA teams and fans were watching, not only to say that in his opinion, he thought that they didn't deserve it this man went on and on calling out members of the tournament commitie. He didn't stop at that, this man went on to make the statement..."I don't care what the kids think" amoung other pompass comments. I would like to in the interest of VCU (and myself:D) dedicate this VCU win to ESPN's Jay Bilas....:laugh::lol::laugh::lol::laugh::lol:

Others likle Vitale said that they didn't believe that VCU should have been in as well but NO ONE was as adament abount it as Jay "I invented the game" Bilas Naismith! :lol:

 

 

Time to go watch the Cats now.........

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.