March 30, 201115 yr Aaric Murray is a transfer from La Salle that could be an option. Wouldn't be any help for next season though...
March 30, 201115 yr With an NBA lockout looming next year, I see it as a wise choice for everybody to come back and let that situation play itself out.
March 30, 201115 yr With an NBA lockout looming next year, I see it as a wise choice for everybody to come back and let that situation play itself out. That's what I was thinking also.
March 30, 201115 yr If he comes back i think it would be PG-Teague SG-Knight F-Miller F-Gilchrist C-Davis Bench of Liggins Lamb Wijiter. Scary good.
March 30, 201115 yr With an NBA lockout looming next year, I see it as a wise choice for everybody to come back and let that situation play itself out. Or get in now while the rookie wage scale will be high and this is one of the worst drafts in the last 15 years.
March 30, 201115 yr Or get in now while the rookie wage scale will be high and this is one of the worst drafts in the last 15 years. Great points! I would go now if I could. The only downfall would be no check until lockout was over, but agents and endorsement type stuff take care of the short term money issues.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.