Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Is Brandon Knight coming back?

Featured Replies

Oscar Comb said on the radio that Knight's father told him Brandon would be coming back for his sophomore season.

 

Iknow, I know just reporting what I heard.

  • Replies 98
  • Views 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
After they lose I will start worrying about that.

 

What if they don't lose?!

What if they don't lose?!

 

I won't be worried about anything! :D

What if they don't lose?!

 

I won't be worried about anything! :D

  • Author
After they lose I will start worrying about that.

 

What if they don't lose?!

 

I won't be worried about anything! :D

 

Well played, sir.

:lol: @ "I won't be worried about anything"

  • Author
I would think if they win he's gone for sure.

 

I don't think that matters.

I don't think that matters.

 

You think he's gone or do you think he'll be back? I have no idea.

Nope he's gone... Start watching videos of this Teague kid, Knight just made his case to be a first rounder in the league...

Nope he's gone... Start watching videos of this Teague kid, Knight just made his case to be a first rounder in the league...

 

He made his case to be a first rounder in December...

He made his case to be a first rounder in December...

 

 

IDK he could not beat Craft off the dribble.

IDK he could not beat Craft off the dribble.

 

The question at this point is not if he's a first rounder, but if he's top 10...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.