Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Morehead State 80 Tennessee Tech 73

Featured Replies

MSU wins the OVC and the automatic bid.

 

Faried and Harper end up dominating, but they tried to give it away.

 

Time to Cha-Cha-Cha. :dancingpa

 

dancer.gifdancer.gifdancer.gifdancer.gif

Got very nervous there at the end, but we're dancing! This is the only reason I'm not too upset about the Duke game...

Rough stretch down the stretch but the Faried flush was the nail in the coffin. Congrats to MSU.

Great to see the ole' alma mater going dancing!

:banana::bunny::taz::clap::dancingpa:dancingpa

 

Nice win for Morehead. It's awesome to see them go back to the dance. That was the worst display of ball handling I've ever seen in the last 4 minutes but I'll take it. Faried and Harper were beast last night! Can't wait to see where they will play. Any chance they don't get a 16 seed this year?

Great to see Morehead win another OVC tourney, I always pull for them or EKU to win that conference.

Congrats to the bgp/MSU alums and fans. :thumb::thumb:

:banana::bunny::taz::clap::dancingpa:dancingpa

 

Nice win for Morehead. It's awesome to see them go back to the dance. That was the worst display of ball handling I've ever seen in the last 4 minutes but I'll take it. Faried and Harper were beast last night! Can't wait to see where they will play. Any chance they don't get a 16 seed this year?

 

:thumb: I agree on all points made. As for the seed, I would have to say a 16 sed, possibly 15 but the result will be he same....loss. A typical OVC showing. jmo

:thumb: I agree on all points made. As for the seed, I would have to say a 16 sed, possibly 15 but the result will be he same....loss. A typical OVC showing. jmo

 

:thumb: Unfortunately, I think you're right. I think MSU is a PG away from having a really good team. A rematch with Ohio State may be a possiblity.

Hey guys, I had to drive back from Nashville after the game but I'll have a ton of videos and pictures coming up soon for the MSU fans. Great times for the Eagles. The image of Donnie Tyndall crying like a baby is as good as it gets.

"We goin' to the Dance! We goin' to the Dance!"

 

:banana::bunny::taz::clap::dancingpa:dancingpa

 

Nice win for Morehead. It's awesome to see them go back to the dance. That was the worst display of ball handling I've ever seen in the last 4 minutes but I'll take it. Faried and Harper were beast last night! Can't wait to see where they will play. Any chance they don't get a 16 seed this year?

 

Good chance. Especially with a storyline like Faried. I'm betting that they give them a 15 and a shot at the upset. You think BYU wants to draw Morehead?

I think Morehead gets a 15-seed. They play like a 14-seed but the OVC winner won't get that much respect.

 

Here is raw video of the postgame celebration immediately after the teams shook hands:

 

:thumb: I agree on all points made. As for the seed, I would have to say a 16 sed, possibly 15 but the result will be he same....loss. A typical OVC showing. jmo

 

Last year Murray State won first round then gave Butler their toughest match until Duke. But yes, typically not a good showing. The Eagles do have an NBA caliber player which is not common for an OVC team.

I honestly think Morehead's best draw would be a 15 seed against BYU. I think they could give them some trouble. Or any team with a weakness down low. I could see Morehead St giving UK fits (although I doubt we will ever find out).

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.