Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Elliott County 80 Fleming County 69

Featured Replies

16th Region 1st round

 

Knipp 30

 

On the Daily Independent's Twitter, they said that Knipp also had 13 blocks and 9 rebounds.

Edited by homeless_camel

Final per KHSAA.

I listened to a little around start of 2nd quarter and it sounded like Knipp was putting up some big stats, anybody got any details?

What did the Burns kid from Fleming have?

So close to another triple double. I believe that would have been 8 this year.

What did the Burns kid from Fleming have?

 

I think he finished with 22.

Congrats to Elliot Co. on the win and good luck in the semi's.

Congrats to the Lions on the win. And to Fleming on a successful season, they have a nice young team.

Congratulations on the win and good luck on Friday! Wish I could be there, but I've got a girls semi I have to attend.

I was listening around start of 2nd quarter and I believe Knipp had 7 blocks then and also that Fleming had played 5 freshman already at that point in the game.

3/2/2011

Elliott Co. 80 Fleming Co. 69
Fleming Co. 17 17 16 19 69
Elliott Co. 19 21 13 27 80
16th Region at Morehead St.

Fleming Co. (16-15) -- Burns 22, Hicks 8, Taylor 13, Saunders 2, Kinder 15, Steward 7, Brooks 2.

 

Elliott Co. (17-9) -- Nickell 12, Faley 10, Elliott 10, Knipp 30, Ison 18.

 

Read more: http://www.kentucky.com/2010/11/23/1537435/latest-boys-basketball-results.html?appSession=649204872201125&RecordID=9963&PageID=3&PrevPageID=2&cpipage=1&CPIsortType=&CPIorderBy=#ixzz1FXIweTIw

Fleming looks like a lock for next year if they all stay.

Fleming looks like a lock for next year if they all stay.

 

Lock for what? Where are they going?

I think he finished with 22.

 

Thanks. He's going to be a special player.

Lock for what? Where are they going?

Not sure but I think he means staying at Fleming. In the past a few kids who would have been at Fleming went to another school where the assistant is from the Fleming area and played HS ball there. I don't wnat to say any names or the other school.

Not sure but I think he means staying at Fleming. In the past a few kids who would have been at Fleming went to another school where the assistant is from the Fleming area and played HS ball there. I don't wnat to say any names or the other school.

 

Being a 10th Region follower for a while I don't think that the school youre talking about is a big secret. I dont think we are talking shenanigans, but there have been quite a few from Fleming that wind up there.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.