Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Elliott County 80 Fleming County 69

Featured Replies

But is he saying they are a lock to get back to region or to win it all?

I would say win the region

I would say win the region

 

You're ALL correct about my thinking. If ALL the kids currently at FC continue to play for FC they look like a Regional winner to me next year although they graduate a couple of kids. In today's world, for good or bad and for what ever reasons, kids move and that's why I mentioned that contingency.

I would say Fleming will be a contender next year, but a lock is a bit of a stretch IMO.

I would say Fleming will be a contender next year, but a lock is a bit of a stretch IMO.

I totally agree with this statement.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.