Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ballard Vs. Holmes Postponed?

Featured Replies

Some of you are failing to realize that BOTH teams are trying to get ready for districts and the post season.

 

What would Coach Booher get out of taking his JV team to Louisville to play Ballard? IMO, it's a good idea to re-schedule, especially with this game being right before districts. Holmes isn't ducking Ballard. If they were, they wouldn't have re-scheduled the game.

 

I agree with Walter.

 

Renner scheduled this game, as well as the Clark Co. game, to get his kids ready for Districts and Regionals and it does him no good to have a walkover. I doubt he's the least bit upset. Now the Senior night postponement probably ruffled other peoples feathers.

  • Replies 69
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coach Booher has decided to keep the 2 seniors but they will be forced to serve a 2 or 3 game suspension for their decision.

 

I doubt he makes them sit out on senior night tomorrow against Conner (could be wrong though), so I'd assume that Holmes will be without the two seniors against Ballard and Simon Kenton.

Guess I was wrong...Holmes will be without Hayes and Gray for the Conner game and the Ballard game.

I guess a 2 game suspension and some running would suffice since they seem to be good kids who just made bonehead decisions. My earler post was a little harsh I guess.

I guess a 2 game suspension and some running would suffice since they seem to be good kids who just made bonehead decisions. My earler post was a little harsh I guess.

 

I have no problem with that at all.

Coach Booher has decided to keep the 2 seniors but they will be forced to serve a 2 or 3 game suspension for their decision.

 

I doubt he makes them sit out on senior night tomorrow against Conner (could be wrong though), so I'd assume that Holmes will be without the two seniors against Ballard and Simon Kenton.

 

Imo the coach handled this well. All indications are that these are 2 pretty good kids and this was no criminal act so the punishment probably fits the crime.

Imo the coach handled this well. All indications are that these are 2 pretty good kids and this was no criminal act so the punishment probably fits the crime.

 

More importantly, both players have accepted their punishment like MEN and are already encouraging their teammates to do well without them.

Imo the coach handled this well. All indications are that these are 2 pretty good kids and this was no criminal act so the punishment probably fits the crime.
I agree! I'm also glad to see that if they can serve the suspension without missing senior night that is the best way, hopefully they learn from this and their team is ready to go full force for the tourneys.
Guess I was wrong...Holmes will be without Hayes and Gray for the Conner game and the Ballard game.

 

 

Glad all has worked out well for the boys and team Walter.

Glad all has worked out well for the boys and team Walter.

 

You and me both. Chris and Jaleel really are two very good kids both on and off the court. Good to see that things worked out for them.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.