Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky vs. Florida

Huge game for U.K., Who wins? 38 members have voted

  1. 1. Huge game for U.K., Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

This one is at Florida. What say you? Remember, the poll is not who you're for but who do you feel will win.

  • Author

After playing as terrible in getting beat at Ole Miss and 4 other road losses, 3 in conference I can't pick U.K. to win AT Florida.

 

Florida 77

Kentucky 68

Its on the road, Florida but 10+. Id predict the opposite if it were in Rupp.

Cal hasn't lost back to back conference games in years. This will be interesting. The Cat's normally play well after a loss.

I won't lie, I am rather nervous about this game after the way the Cats have played on the road. However, with saying that I feel that they can and will pull this one out in a tough environment and leave us all wondering which team is the real Wildcats.

Considering it's on the road and Gameday will be there, I will say Florida by 5.

I'm going to take UK. I think they'll be more focused and motivated coming off a loss and playing an SEC rival. A game against Florida isn't like an Ole Miss. It's a big game for both teams, not just one of them. I think the Cats find a way to get it done...or the Gators find a way not to.

Big Road Game at Florida Saturday at 9 p.m. I too have been worried about how they have played on the road. My heart is still with the CAT'S and I can not go against them, I agree they have not lossed two back to back in sometime I am going with the Wildcat's in this one by 5. JD

They're playing on the road so I'm predicting:

 

Florida 127

UK 23

Floridas big guys have been playing pretty good the last couple of weeks. Macklyn will give UK fits and his back up has started to play better also. If the guards on Florida have an off day KY can win. Lamb is going to have to play better defense he got glued to the floor numerous times against Ole Miss. I don't want to pick the Gators but UK will have to play a great game to win in Florida.

Kentucky hasn't lost back-to-back games with Cal as the coach and don't look for it to start now. Yes it's on the road but I think Kentucky will come out strong.

 

Kentucky 64

Florida 61

They can't just "turn it on" against a talented team like Florida; it's going to take 40 minutes of grit, which I haven't seen from the "kittens." Unfortunateluy Florida will win.

This game concerns me, this team hasn't shown it can play as well as most expected, we are still not in good shape. This game, then Tennessee looming next Tuesday at Rupp, in Pearl's first game back, he will have his team more ready than he ever has Vs UK. It COULD be a three game losing streak.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.