Packers/Bears predictions

Bluto

Who wins?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

I don't think either team will have much success running the ball so the game could very well be determined by the QBs which favors the Pack. I'm not sold on the Bears and I look for Capers to have some nice schemes ready for Cutler. GB a three point favorite on the road

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was reported on the Chicago website that the NFL will be sending people to check out the field conditions. The field is/has been/will be crap, doesn't matter. :lol:

Packers 18th in the league against the rush in the regular season. Bears will get yards on the ground IF they stick with it.

Actually he hasn't. He's been inconsistent the entire season. He's looked like a pro bowler one game and a turd the next.

How much have you watched the Bears this year? I can really only think of a few, maybe 3 games where he looked bad. As the year has gone along, the Bears have run the ball more, the line has protected better, and Cutler has played a lot better. He is protecting the ball and running when there isn't anything open. He will force passes as he has the old "gunslinger" mentality but he is far and above better than last year.

Rodgers is a top 3 QB in my mind. The Bears have done a good job against him though. I think it is going to be a very hard fought game, but the Bears pull it out at home 17-14.

Listening to the media, Aaron Rodgers is the greatest qb ever. Think that will be enuff motivation for the Bears defense.

Like Steelers/Bears in the Super Bowl.

On a sidenote: someone told me this is only the 2nd time that the Bears and Packers have met in the playoffs. If that is true, wow. As long as they these two teams have been around and only the 2nd time, wow.

Listening to the media, Aaron Rodgers is the greatest qb ever. Think that will be enuff motivation for the Bears defense.

Like Steelers/Bears in the Super Bowl.

On a sidenote: someone told me this is only the 2nd time that the Bears and Packers have met in the playoffs. If that is true, wow. As long as they these two teams have been around and only the 2nd time, wow.

And with something like the Superbowl on the line its going to make it that much better of a game.

How much have you watched the Bears this year? I can really only think of a few, maybe 3 games where he looked bad. As the year has gone along, the Bears have run the ball more, the line has protected better, and Cutler has played a lot better. He is protecting the ball and running when there isn't anything open. He will force passes as he has the old "gunslinger" mentality but he is far and above better than last year.

Rodgers is a top 3 QB in my mind. The Bears have done a good job against him though. I think it is going to be a very hard fought game, but the Bears pull it out at home 17-14.

I've watched them quite a bit actually. I was responding to the comment that he has gotten better as the season went on which isn't true. He is no better now then the first game of the season. If you believe that to be false then you haven't watched them much. He was a turd against GB the last game of the season, had two good games the previous two weeks, was a turd against NE the week before that. If that is getting better each week I must have a different definition of getting better. He has been inconsistent all year. If the same Cutler shows up to this game that did the last GB will win. If the good Cutler shows up Bears win.

That's a pretty fair assessment. I think the Bears are being overlooked and underrated. I expect it to be a very close game. But, with that said, in the fourth quarter with the game on the line I'd rather have the ball in the hands of Rodgers instead of Cutler every time. I think the Pack win a tight one.

This one should be a classic. These two are the oldest,most storied and traditional rivalry in the history of the NFL........Packers and Bears have spit their two games this season,both winning at home. Bears 20-17 early season at Chicago, Green Bay 10-3 at Lambeau in the last week of the season.

I will stick with the Packers.

Packers 20

Bears 14

That's a pretty fair assessment. I think the Bears are being overlooked and underrated. I expect it to be a very close game. But, with that said, in the fourth quarter with the game on the line I'd rather have the ball in the hands of Rodgers instead of Cutler every time. I think the Pack win a tight one.

I agree. The Bears haven't gotten much respect this year but they just keep winning. If this was in GB I would say the Packers win but being in Chicago I will have to go with the Bears as much as I hate to. I think the Bears defense and running game are the difference in this one.

Nothing shuts up Cowherd, he is a legend in his own mind.

Outside of SVP, there's no better sports radio show than Cowherd's.

He knows what drives his listeners crazy (i.e. the Votto/Cincy stuff, his open Cavs bashing last season, and now the Rodgers stuff), and gears his show in that direction.

Thought I read somewhere, maybe on here, that ESPN radio's biggest listening area is the Cincy market. Coincidence? I think not.