Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Packers/Bears predictions

Who wins? 32 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I am going to correct myself, in post 26 I stated that both Green Bay and Chicago won at their home stadium vs. the other. Green Bay beat the Bears in Chicago and the Bears beat Green Bay at Lambeau.

 

You had it right the 1st time...

  • Replies 42
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love Rodgers but the stock is way too high on him right now. Chicago had nothing to play for a few weeks back and the Packers everything to play for and it was an absolute dogfight of a game. I like Green Bay to win close, but it would not shock me to see the Bears somehow pull it out.

I don't trust Cutler. He's too prone to turnovers and that my friend will kill you this time of year. I'm going with the Pack.

Outside of SVP, there's no better sports radio show than Cowherd's.

 

Thought I read somewhere, maybe on here, that ESPN radio's biggest listening area is the Cincy market. Coincidence? I think not.

I don't cre about anyones ratings. My post was a simple matter of opinion, that was my opinion and you have yours. No problem, but thanks for the experts opinion....I guess. :lol

 

You had it right the 1st time...

 

:ohbrother: Now I am confusing myself, :lol:. You are correct in that I was correct. :thumb:....

:confused:, I need a rest.

I don't cre about anyones ratings. My post was a simple matter of opinion, that was my opinion and you have yours. No problem, but thanks for the experts opinion....I guess. :lol

 

 

Huh? Stop reading things into posts that aren't there. I was giving my opinion. I guess I need to put "IMO" in every post I make. :rolleyes:

I hope Hester takes one to the house on a return!

I'll be cheering for Da Bears!

I picked the Packers 2 weeks before the playoffs started. Rodgers is on fire so it's hard to go against them. I love watching Matthews and Woodson play. T. Williams is also on fire. With all that being said Chicago is a bad matchup problem. It's hard to push the ball down the field on them. You have to be patient and make plays. Green Bay shouldn't be able to run the ball. I almost called in an NFL radio show before the Bears played the Colts in the Super Bowl. Same deal here. I think a big key is the backs and WR's catching the ball underneath Urlacher early. When they play that Cov 2 and drop him down the middle it is REALLY tough to throw downfield. If the Packers can work underneath early it opens up the dig routes etc. One problem with that is the drops the Packers have made especially James Jones. The other problem is M Forte should have a good game which keeps GB offense off the field.

In the end the MVP might be former KY kicker Tim Mastey. Kick to Hester loose. Kick out of bounds short like the Bears have gotten all year and you give them a short field again. That's where the Bears kill people. I think the Bears are a tough matchup but can't go agasint Rogers and the Packers right now. I still don't trust Cutler/Martz in the clutch. Zone blitz=turnovers and that will be the difference I think. Can't wait! Hope it snows oats again!

It seems like no one is giving the Bears much of a chance and that worries me. The Bears have had to listen too how good Rodgers is and the Packers are playing right now. They will be fired up and believe the Bears D line will give Rodgers problems all day. As much as I hate to say it I think Cutler has a good day combined with a great preformance by the defense results in...

 

Bears 17

Packers 14

It seems like no one is giving the Bears much of a chance and that worries me. The Bears have had to listen too how good Rodgers is and the Packers are playing right now. They will be fired up and believe the Bears D line will give Rodgers problems all day. As much as I hate to say it I think Cutler has a good day combined with a great preformance by the defense results in...

 

Bears 17

Packers 14

 

That's why I love the Bears. Anytime this year people over hyped a team they got beat. This is GB's secong go round of hype. The two remaining teams to not receive the hype all year are the Bears and Steelers.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.