Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Packers/Bears predictions

Who wins? 32 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Green Bay @ Chicago.

 

Thoughts?

  • Replies 42
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

I'm more excited than usual at this stage of the season. I actually like all 4 teams that are left. These should be 2 great play-off games.

 

 

Bears.

You would've thought that Aaron Rodgers play over the past two weeks would have been enough to shut up Cowherd. Nope, he's still ragging on him.

 

Guess we'll see how he responds when they whip the Bears and make the Super Bowl.

You would've thought that Aaron Rodgers play over the past two weeks would have been enough to shut up Cowherd. Nope, he's still ragging on him.

 

Guess we'll see how he responds when they whip the Bears and make the Super Bowl.

I hope your right. Not listening to Cowherd this morning. What about 31/36 for 366, 3td's passing and 1 rushing doesn't he like?

I'll take Da Bears ! That old Vandy boy at QB for Chicago has gotten better as the season's went on too. I expect this game to go down to the wire.

I hope your right. Not listening to Cowherd this morning. What about 31/36 for 366, 3td's passing and 1 rushing doesn't he like?

 

He said it was just one game, and that it was Rodgers' "once in a lifetime game".

I'll take Da Bears ! That old Vandy boy at QB for Chicago has gotten better as the season's went on too. I expect this game to go down to the wire.

 

Actually he hasn't. He's been inconsistent the entire season. He's looked like a pro bowler one game and a turd the next.

As well as the Bears have played, I don't see them knocking off the Packers who are rolling...

Rodgers was 34-45 for 316 yards in the first game this year at Soldier Field and in the 2nd game he was 19-28 for 229 yards. Neither team ran the ball with any success in the 1st game, Packers because of injuries, Bears hadn't found their running game yet. In the second game Forte ran for 90 yards and Martz got away from a balanced attack late in the game, this won't happen on Sunday. Yes, the Bears played their starters all the way through in that second game, but it was the Packers who HAD to win and it was just a 3-3 game going into the 4th quarter.

 

As a Chicago fan, I want the Bears to win, but I want a clean game. If the Packers win, so be it, I don't want the Packers winning on a cheap penalty, cheap turnover.

I still think Cutler can be up and down. He has played well of late, though. If he goes all loony, then the Pack wins. If he plays well, then I'm still going with GB.

Hopefully the Cutler that showed up for the last game shows up for this one.

Weather could play a big factor in the outcome of this game. I don't think either team will be affected by cold but a snowy, slick field would be another thing. Here's hoping for decent weather so the better team can represent the NFC in the Super Bowl.

  • Author
Weather could play a big factor in the outcome of this game. I don't think either team will be affected by cold but a snowy, slick field would be another thing. Here's hoping for decent weather so the better team can represent the NFC in the Super Bowl.

 

Saturday they are forecasting only a 30% chance of a few snow showers. Sunday is supposed to be clear.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.