Bluto

Who wins?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You would've thought that Aaron Rodgers play over the past two weeks would have been enough to shut up Cowherd. Nope, he's still ragging on him.

Guess we'll see how he responds when they whip the Bears and make the Super Bowl.

I hope your right. Not listening to Cowherd this morning. What about 31/36 for 366, 3td's passing and 1 rushing doesn't he like?

I'll take Da Bears ! That old Vandy boy at QB for Chicago has gotten better as the season's went on too. I expect this game to go down to the wire.

Actually he hasn't. He's been inconsistent the entire season. He's looked like a pro bowler one game and a turd the next.

Rodgers was 34-45 for 316 yards in the first game this year at Soldier Field and in the 2nd game he was 19-28 for 229 yards. Neither team ran the ball with any success in the 1st game, Packers because of injuries, Bears hadn't found their running game yet. In the second game Forte ran for 90 yards and Martz got away from a balanced attack late in the game, this won't happen on Sunday. Yes, the Bears played their starters all the way through in that second game, but it was the Packers who HAD to win and it was just a 3-3 game going into the 4th quarter.

As a Chicago fan, I want the Bears to win, but I want a clean game. If the Packers win, so be it, I don't want the Packers winning on a cheap penalty, cheap turnover.

Weather could play a big factor in the outcome of this game. I don't think either team will be affected by cold but a snowy, slick field would be another thing. Here's hoping for decent weather so the better team can represent the NFC in the Super Bowl.

Weather could play a big factor in the outcome of this game. I don't think either team will be affected by cold but a snowy, slick field would be another thing. Here's hoping for decent weather so the better team can represent the NFC in the Super Bowl.

Saturday they are forecasting only a 30% chance of a few snow showers. Sunday is supposed to be clear.