Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Fields?

Featured Replies

Any Schools doing any upgrades to their football facilities?

I heard that Harlan County received a $1,000,000 gift someone which is being used to install a new field. Given the condition of the Cawood field last fall, a new turf field will be a welcome addition in Harlan.

Isn't Campbell Co. getting a new football complex.

Any Highlands fans know how long they project the current turf to last?

Any Highlands fans know how long they project the current turf to last?

 

:lol::lol:

 

I say it is time we start looking at a new one. Dale says we've have a few more years to go.:idunno:

I heard that Harlan County received a $1,000,000 gift someone which is being used to install a new field. Given the condition of the Cawood field last fall, a new turf field will be a welcome addition in Harlan.

 

I'm happy for Harlan County and they are going to love thier new facility, but I must say, there certainly is something special about the Ole Cawood Field. Classic.

:lol::lol:

 

I say it is time we start looking at a new one. Dale says we've have a few more years to go.:idunno:

 

I walked across it after the Highlands/Lincoln County game in 2007 and thought it should have came up that night! So I'm guessing it's not gotten much better. Hopefully the Birds will get a new one soon.

I walked across it after the Highlands/Lincoln County game in 2007 and thought it should have came up that night! So I'm guessing it's not gotten much better. Hopefully the Birds will get a new one soon.

 

Actually I jest, the field is not that bad. It is different from alot of the new fields that are going in that many have gotten use to. It is Field Turf which is a different quality than most of what you see. It is the same quality field and was actually put in the same time as the Detriot Lions field.

Any Highlands fans know how long they project the current turf to last?

 

about 5 years ago.

Any Highlands fans know how long they project the current turf to last?

 

Whats wrong with the current turf is it covered in cake and blue kool-aid or something?

Whats wrong with the current turf is it covered in cake and blue kool-aid or something?

 

Ooookay!

Beechwood is building a new Athletic Building on the hill between the football and baseball fields

Beechwood is building a new Athletic Building on the hill between the football and baseball fields

 

I figured something would be done there eventually due to its space.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.