Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lakers 112 Cavs 57

Featured Replies

You really need to back off the LeBron love man...It's getting thick in here. :lol:

 

When did LeBron have his team competing for a ring? Couldn't have been 2 years ago when the Magic waxed them in the ECFs or last year when he quit on the Cavs in the 2nd round....Or are you talking about the year he made the finals only to get embarrassed in 4 straight by the Spurs? I'm still struggling to see when LeBron's "team" ever realistically competed for the title...:idunno:

 

They never won a ring, but they were always one of the 3 or 4 teams that had a realistic shot. Heck they were the favorite two years ago.

  • Replies 48
  • Views 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They never won a ring, but they were always one of the 3 or 4 teams that had a realistic shot. Heck they were the favorite two years ago.

 

Exactly, now look at them.

 

 

HT you keep bringing up last night but im not talking in terms of last night, I am talking in terms of the whole season. When the whole season is said and done it is still going to practically be the same team Lebron left, but instead of the best record for the third straight season, they will be picking in the top 5.

  • Author

It's not going to be basically the same team. Krusty the Clown is out for the year and Big Z plays for Miami. They are terrible either way you spin, not even sure what you are arguing about or what Lebron has to do with this team getting waxed by the Lakers.

Cavs organization might not have handled the whole thing very well but neither did LeBron. That being said, I hope he never wins a championship just like the Cavs organization feels haha.

Like I said in my post I do not hate Kobe. And I wasn't talking to every single Kobe fan just the majority and the majority of Kobe fans hate Lebron. Basically to put short what I almost wrote a book about is that I feel it is very unjustified for all of these haters to constantly bash Lebron for everything and not give him the respect he has IMO earned on the basketball floor. I didn't mean to turn this thread into a Kobe/Lebron thread, I didn't want that at all. But after Lebron came up in the thread and after the usual bashing that comes with it, I had to say something.

 

 

I can understand that.

Everything that is happening with the Cavs now is what I expected without LeBron. Had he stayed I have no reason to believe that the Cavs would not still be one of the top 3 teams in the NBA. They could have possibly been better but we will never know. I don't hate or begrudge LBJ for that but I would have loved to have seen him win a ring in Cleveland. At some point at some time whether it is this year or next year or whenever he will get a ring. I think that is a safe bet.

It's not going to be basically the same team. Krusty the Clown is out for the year and Big Z plays for Miami. They are terrible either way you spin, not even sure what you are arguing about or what Lebron has to do with this team getting waxed by the Lakers.

 

Im just arguing because it is the same people who constantly rip on him who can turn around and say, ooooohhh Cleveland is horrible this year. It is the same people who have acted like Lebron is a me first guy and a guy who is not a beneficial team player. I argue because I feel those opinions are inaccurate and the Cavaliers demise without Lebron and the resurgence of the Heat with him, Bosh, Wade and not much else is a prime example of how Lebron is the ultimate team player and most complete basketball player in the game.

The Heatles beat the Cavs and it turns their season around.

Will it do the same for the Lakers?

  • Author
Im just arguing because it is the same people who constantly rip on him who can turn around and say, ooooohhh Cleveland is horrible this year. It is the same people who have acted like Lebron is a me first guy and a guy who is not a beneficial team player. I argue because I feel those opinions are inaccurate and the Cavaliers demise without Lebron and the resurgence of the Heat with him, Bosh, Wade and not much else is a prime example of how Lebron is the ultimate team player and most complete basketball player in the game.

 

^

 

Insert puke smiley. :lol:

 

I have never debated anything about Lebron on the court.

^

 

Insert puke smiley. :lol:

 

I have never debated anything about Lebron on the court.

 

Yeah I started noticing the other day a lot of the old school smiliees are gone, very disapointing. :lol:

 

 

But never said you have, just said that it happens, and you know it happens. People are constantly drumming Lebron.

Yeah I started noticing the other day a lot of the old school smiliees are gone, very disapointing. :lol:

 

 

But never said you have, just said that it happens, and you know it happens. People are constantly drumming Lebron.

In fairness, "The King" has brought a lot of this on himself. I do not think a lot felt he was a me first type guy until he gave the proverbial middle finger to the City of Cleveland via a one hour special.

After seeing how bad this game went, I can't help to think back to when Cleveland's owner said that they would win a title before Miami or Lebron ever will. After Cleveland's performance against the Lakers, he has a lot of work to do to get even remotely close. His statement about winning a national title is a theory at best and may not even be worthy of being called that.

I'm a Cavs fan and this is just rough. Hoping they can get a UK guy in the draft. Lord knows I need some hope (and more rooting interest).

"It's just how I was feeling at the time," James said. "It wasn't even a comment from me, it was someone who sent it to me and I sent it out. It wasn't toward that team. It definitely wasn't a good showing by that team last night, I know they wish they would've played better."

 

OK, sure :lol:

 

I am going to send LeBron a message and see if he will "re-tweet" it for me. Could be used for good BGP promotion.

 

I like the clip of the debate above in what Jemele Hill said. If you want to embrace the villain role, you do not pick on players and teams when they are at their lowest moments. Call out somebody like Paul Pierce and stand behind it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.