Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lakers 112 Cavs 57

Featured Replies

Pretty sure this is rock bottom for the Cavs fans. They just lost krusty the clown for the rest of the year as well. They had a bunch of guys out with injuries tonight. Lakers hold them to a franchise record 57.

  • Replies 48
  • Views 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've gotten up as big as I've ever been up. Like way up. I won another hundred on the Spurs tonight and said what the heck might catch lightning in a bottle. I threw 50 down on Cleve to win 1,000 for the heck of it. Didn't work out so well lol.

I thought some people said the Cavs supporting cast for LBJ was pretty good? They have the worst record in the league. They are on pace for a worse record than the Bulls when they lost MJ, Pippes, Rodman and Phil Jackson.

I thought some people said the Cavs supporting cast for LBJ was pretty good? They have the worst record in the league. They are on pace for a worse record than the Bulls when they lost MJ, Pippes, Rodman and Phil Jackson.

They are down to absolutely nothing via injuries and overall just sucking. The Cavs had no shot at the playoffs, but they started off solid until "karma" kicked in.

Would not expect anything less from LeBron. Stay classy and bring yourself down to the level of your previous owner.

 

:thumb:

 

My thoughts exactly.

  • Author
Would not expect anything less from LeBron. Stay classy and bring yourself down to the level of your previous owner.

 

Yeah sounds about right.

  • Author
I thought some people said the Cavs supporting cast for LBJ was pretty good? They have the worst record in the league. They are on pace for a worse record than the Bulls when they lost MJ, Pippes, Rodman and Phil Jackson.

 

Did you see their roster? Phil Jackson said I haven't even heard of some of these guys. :lol:

Did you see their roster? Phil Jackson said I haven't even heard of some of these guys. :lol:

 

Yeah. How much could Anderson V. have helped? They scored 57. It was my point about their roster while LBJ was there. They were and are horrible. Nice job by the idiot Gilbert getting LBJ some help. When Mo Williams is by far your best ever teammate then someone didn't do their job.

Yeah. How much could Anderson V. have helped? They scored 57. It was my point about their roster while LBJ was there. They were and are horrible. Nice job by the idiot Gilbert getting LBJ some help. When Mo Williams is by far your best ever teammate then someone didn't do their job.

 

Exactly, exactly, exactly!!!!

 

 

I have been saying this for the past three seasons now. The Cavs have had the best regular season record the past two seasons, they are now fighting for the number one pick in next years draft. Whats missing from that team? Hmmm lets see? Oh thats right, that selfish, non team, all about myself guy, Lebron. :rolleyes: I'm telling you and I have been telling everyone, Lebron James is the most "complete" player in basketball. There is no one who can come close. You put Kobe on the same team and he may not even make the playoffs. Everyone saw where the Lakers were at while Shaq was there, after he left, then when they brought in Gasol. Without the stud big man, Kobe always had far superior talent playing with him than Lebron did in Cleveland. Without question. At the end of the day Lebron made the Finals with a team that had no business being there. He has had the Cavs in the title conversation the past three seasons, and they had no business being there.

 

Imagine if super brilliant Dan Gilbert would have made the Amare trade last season. JJ Hickson? That was the snag in the trade, JJ Hickson, you didn't want to let him go to get Amare for the rest of the season. Instead you make the cheap move and bag Jamison for less instead? He makes that trade, there is a chance he could have brought them both back (depending on how last season would have ended in that situation). Without that trade, he had no chance, and we all saw that was the case.

 

Just not the same talent level Lebron was playing with the way some of these guys are, and he was still putting in work and getting his team places. Then when he makes the unselfish decision to go play with two other star players he is a monster? I just don't get it. Kobe fans kill me with all this non sense. I know hes good yes, I know he has the rings, yes. He does, I know that, you make it clear, he makes it clear. BUT, you give Lebron what Kobe has had, team, coach, everything. You swap roles, and lets see what you get. That cannot happen, but now Lebron is finally in a more comparable environment so we can see what happens from here. If I'm wrong I'm wrong, but I just think all the hate for Lebron is baseless. People are always trying to crush him for the smallest things. Kobe had a rape case, a rape case! Kobe tries to bite MJ, he is the biggest MJ bitter there has ever been but still people find a lot more ways to hate on Lebron than they do Kobe, and those who hate the most are Kobe fans. I just don't get it, won't get it. I will never hate Kobe like that, even though he is far from my favorite player I recognize how good he is, I respect him, I like to watch him play. But Lebron just gets hated on more than any player I have ever saw, and I will never understand it? What am I missing?

Would not expect anything less from LeBron. Stay classy and bring yourself down to the level of your previous owner.

 

:thumb:

 

My thoughts exactly.

 

Yeah sounds about right.

 

I guess everybody's forgot about this huh?

 

You simply don't deserve this kind of cowardly betrayal.

 

You have given so much and deserve so much more.

 

In the meantime, I want to make one statement to you tonight: "I personally guarantee that the Cleveland Cavaliers will win an NBA Championship before the self-titled former 'king' wins one."

 

You can take it to the bank.

 

If you thought we were motivated before tonight to bring the hardware to Cleveland, I can tell you that this shameful display of selfishness and betrayal by one of our very own has shifted our "motivation" to previously unknown and previously never experienced levels.

 

Some people think they should go to heaven but NOT have to die to get there.

 

Sorry, but that's simply not how it works.

 

This shocking act of disloyalty from our homegrown "chosen one" sends the exact opposite lesson of what we would want our children to learn. And "who" we would want them to grow up to become.

 

But the good news is that this heartless and callous action can only serve as the antidote to the so-called "curse" on Cleveland, Ohio.

 

The self-declared former "King" will be taking the "curse" with him down south. And until he does "right" by Cleveland and Ohio, James (and the town where he plays) will unfortunately own this dreaded spell and bad karma.

 

Just watch.

 

Sleep well, Cleveland. Tomorrow is a new and much brighter day...

 

I PROMISE you that our energy, focus, capital, knowledge and experience will be directed at one thing and one thing only:

 

http://www.cleveland.com/cavs/index.ssf/2010/07/gilberts_letter_to_fans_james.html

  • Author

Manny Harris and Samardo Samuels weren't logging 30+ minutes a night when Lebron was on the Cavs. Ryan Hollins got 16 minutes, who the heck is that? The Cavs didn't have a supporting cast as good as some others but lets not go overboard this isn't close to the same team.

  • Author

Manny Harris had a +/- of -57 last night. :lol: That has to be a record.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.