Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Covington Catholic 61 Highlands 48

Featured Replies

Still nothing to add.

  • Replies 73
  • Views 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I can add something. Highlands has won 4 of the last 6.

Ohhhhhh boy!!!! Now ya did it. I am guessing the whole "bump it up" phase will sorta fall in line with the "team from Ft Thomas" thingy. I suspect this phrase will be used in many HHS / CovCath threads for yrs to come along with the many other little "touchey phrases" that get people going. LOL.

Ohhhhhh boy!!!! Now ya did it. I am guessing the whole "bump it up" phase will sorta fall in line with the "team from Ft Thomas" thingy. I suspect this phrase will be used in many HHS / CovCath threads for yrs to come along with the many other little "touchey phrases" that get people going. LOL.

 

The Park Hills Mafia wholeheartedly agrees. :D

TheGodfather.jpg

Ohhhhhh boy!!!! Now ya did it. I am guessing the whole "bump it up" phase will sorta fall in line with the "team from Ft Thomas" thingy. I suspect this phrase will be used in many HHS / CovCath threads for yrs to come along with the many other little "touchey phrases" that get people going. LOL.

 

Not sure what you mean. Oh, look. By responding to your post I've put a CovCath beating Highlands thread back to the top of the pile.

Not sure what you mean. Oh, look. By responding to your post I've put a CovCath beating Highlands thread back to the top of the pile.

 

Now thats funny!

I can add something. Highlands has won 4 of the last 6.

 

You can spin streaks all you want , I prefer looking at it over a decade: 10-6 CCH.

The Park Hills Mafia wholeheartedly agrees. :D

TheGodfather.jpg

 

That is right on the money. Is that the old Lookout House restaurant on Dixie Hwy in the background. LOL, maybe thats how one of them got the idea to start an eatery. LOL.

You can spin streaks all you want , I prefer looking at it over a decade: 10-6 CCH.

 

Im sure you would gladly stop at the decade. Why dont we go back to 1990? Nevermind, I dont have time to look up meaningless stats. Count the Regional titles going back 20 yrs and these two schools are close in comparison.

Im sure you would gladly stop at the decade. Why dont we go back to 1990? Nevermind, I dont have time to look up meaningless stats. Count the Regional titles going back 20 yrs and these two schools are close in comparison.

 

I can live with that.

Go back 5 years, 10, 20, 30...it doesn't really matter. Cov. Cath. and Highlands have been butting heads forever. Both schools have great sports programs, great kids, great administrators and great fans. I am a Cov. Cath. grad & fan, but am very grateful for the rivalry with the Bluebirds. :thumb:

Go back 5 years, 10, 20, 30...it doesn't really matter. Cov. Cath. and Highlands have been butting heads forever. Both schools have great sports programs, great kids, great administrators and great fans. I am a Cov. Cath. grad & fan, but am very grateful for the rivalry with the Bluebirds. :thumb:

 

Classy post Flotsam !

Did everyone catch this score?

Did everyone catch this score?

 

Yes, it was right next to the Holmes CCH score when I got online tonight... seriously, it was.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.