Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Terrence Jennings trying to hurt DeAndre Liggins?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 43
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What the heck is he doing here?

 

He's being Terrence Jennings. And that's not good.

It was the last play of the game so I'm sure thats why there was no whistle, I hadn't noticed the tug though while I was watching it live. Even after this though, was the nasty tip dunk by Jones, now that was worth a second look.

Classy

Wow, I didn't notice this either. Very cheap.

Liggins was lucky he didn't get hurt bad. Grabs his legs and lays him out.

And Cousins is a thug for wrestling for a loose ball?

It didn't look that bad to me. Maybe I'm just not seeing what everyone else is though.

In my opinion, at the full speed of the game, it would be difficult to grab someones foot while they were in mid flight.

It looked to me that he tried to grab anything and came up with ankle.

 

If I remember correctly, no foul was called on the play. That's the funny part about it all.

It didn't look that bad to me. Maybe I'm just not seeing what everyone else is though.

In my opinion, at the full speed of the game, it would be difficult to grab someones foot while they were in mid flight.

It looked to me that he tried to grab anything and came up with ankle.

 

If I remember correctly, no foul was called on the play. That's the funny part about it all.

 

From that video I think it's fairly easy to tell that he tried to grab his ankles and pull them backwards. Maybe that wasn't his original intent but it definitely ended up being that way.

It didn't look that bad to me. Maybe I'm just not seeing what everyone else is though.

In my opinion, at the full speed of the game, it would be difficult to grab someones foot while they were in mid flight.

It looked to me that he tried to grab anything and came up with ankle.

 

If I remember correctly, no foul was called on the play. That's the funny part about it all.

When he bends over and grabs onto his leg he causes Liggins to lose his feet and is lucky he didn't fall and get hurt. No foul was called but that doesn't mean anything except the game was over and the ref swallowed his whistle.

Didn't notice this during the game...very classless move by TJ.

Interesting smirk he has on his face in that picture.

 

I didn't notice this in the game either, Liggins is lucky he didn't get hurt.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.