Trinity 45 Boone Co 0

rockmom

Congrats BC on a great year. Keep you heads held high. No-one thought you'd make it this far, and you proved all wrong. You've got a bright future out there in Florence, and I can't wait to see you and my Colonels battle the next couple years.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What in gods name was the Boone Co. coach thinking kicking a sleeping dog by saying that " LOUISVILLE TEAMS ARE NOT PHYSICAL" , please tell me that was a mis-quote?

Boone's coach did not say this. He mentioned that they wanted to be very physical with Ballard. Not that Louisville teams are not physical. I spoke with him this morning and he was trying to figure out where this all came from. Thompson has been around long enough to know that comments like this are not said by coaches.

Boone's coach did not say this. He mentioned that they wanted to be very physical with Ballard. Not that Louisville teams are not physical. I spoke with him this morning and he was trying to figure out where this all came from. Thompson has been around long enough to know that comments like this are not said by coaches.

Thanks for clearing that up, if that is his position Great ! but look at the tape of an interview after the Ballard Game????

See ya all next year.

You're a class act LSURock.

To the rest of the T faithful, you guys were cleary the better team last night. 45 points better? No. But if they played 10 times, T would probably win every single one. Boone moved the ball, like usual, but found a way to stall the drives. This team will be back. Best of luck to the Boone seniors, you guys had great careers! Good luck next week Rocks!

Actually, it was a TV interview where he said Louisville schools don't play physical football. I can see where he thought that, until last night.

Just a quick question – what were Boone’s coaches thinking letting #12 try to intimidate Trinity before the game? While Trinity was stretching as a team, Boone was going through their pre-game “look at us, we throw the football before games” routine. #12 comes on the field, and then proceeds to run up and down the 50 yard line hitting his helmet and screaming/yelling at the Trinity players. Boone’s coaches just watched him do it.

Not that Trinity needed any more incentive, but I’m sure Coach Beatty appreciated the help.

Actually, it was a TV interview where he said Louisville schools don't play physical football. I can see where he thought that, until last night.[/quote

TV interviews you hear what you want to hear....what was said was that Louisville schools typically don't play a physical style of football ie I or power I and run right at someone, where speed isn't neccesarily a factor and ball control is the most important thing. That is true....Trinity won by a lot last night but you could hardly call it a physical style....it was based on a very good quick back and quick recievers who run good routes and catch it if its anywhere near. Its based on quickness not on ball control.

Coach Thompson came into that game starting 4 sophs on offense (qb, tb, wr, and te)...2 more who alternate...2 sophs in the secondary (safeties)...1 more that gets snaps(corner)....4 starters on crutches or just off of them(2 ACL's and 2 broken bones). Do you really think he thought he was going to come in there and beat up on Trinity....he was talking about the style not how hard nosed they are.

Just a quick question – what were Boone’s coaches thinking letting #12 try to intimidate Trinity before the game? While Trinity was stretching as a team, Boone was going through their pre-game “look at us, we throw the football before games” routine. #12 comes on the field, and then proceeds to run up and down the 50 yard line hitting his helmet and screaming/yelling at the Trinity players. Boone’s coaches just watched him do it.

Not that Trinity needed any more incentive, but I’m sure Coach Beatty appreciated the help.

Sand lot Football!!! I was taken back when I saw that, it does reflect the class act of the Boone Co. Football Program nor their Fans!! does it???

You're a class act LSURock.

To the rest of the T faithful, you guys were cleary the better team last night. 45 points better? No. But if they played 10 times, T would probably win every single one. Boone moved the ball, like usual, but found a way to stall the drives. This team will be back. Best of luck to the Boone seniors, you guys had great careers! Good luck next week Rocks!

Not 45 points better? When will you guys stop? The Rocks could have hung 75 on Boone. Boone didn't come close to scoring. Boone's defense was so confused with Trinity's passing attack often times they had four guys covering two and leaving the other side of the field uncovered. Newsflash, #41 isn't even the starter at RB. #32, the Rocks leading rusher, sat out with a knee. "found a way to stall the drives", :lol: yeah like tossing up int.s and getting stuffed behind the LOS. Boone was out played at every phase of the game, period.

Not 45 points better? When will you guys stop? The Rocks could have hung 75 on Boone. Boone didn't come close to scoring. Boone's defense was so confused with Trinity's passing attack often times they had four guys covering two and leaving the other side of the field uncovered. Newsflash, #41 isn't even the starter at RB. #32, the Rocks leading rusher, sat out with a knee. "found a way to stall the drives", :lol: yeah like tossing up int.s and getting stuffed behind the LOS. Boone was out played at every phase of the game, period.

Didn't come close to scoring? What game were you watching. The ball was moved down the field several times. But I think you missed my point, you were only supposed to read the first part of the post.