Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Oakland 89 Tennessee 82

Featured Replies

Wow. No one saw this one coming.

^

 

My dad called this. Oakland played MSU very close.

 

Tennesee is WAY overrated.

Mark that down.

^

 

My dad called this. Oakland played MSU very close.

 

Tennesee is WAY overrated.

Mark that down.

 

 

It's marked, and I wonder what the excuses will be when they beat Kentucky.

UT had them on the ropes a few times but couldn't ever get over the hump and Oakland obviously came back. That big guy they have is pretty good.

Edited by HammerTime

It's marked, and I wonder what the excuses will be when they beat Kentucky.

 

I'll take this.

I'll take this.

 

You'll take what?

I guess the #1 RPI was a bit early!

You'll take what?

 

Hopefully you and your pessimistic outlook to the woodshed.

You'll take what?

 

I'll take two wins for UK over Tennessee this year. Avatar bet?

Hopefully you and your pessimistic outlook to the woodshed.

 

 

Not pessimistic, just realistic. Do you honestly think Kentucky will sweep the Vols? Anytime you want to go to the woodshed just let me know. :sssh::D:p

I'll take two wins for UK over Tennessee this year. Avatar bet?

 

 

Sure.

Oakland gave Illinois all they wanted and then some.

UT will split with UK as with most seasons when UT is good...no big suprise. This was classic UT and classic Pearl tonight though.

After seeing Oakland take Izzo's boys to the wire this doesn't shock me especially with UT coming off of a big win over Pitt.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.