Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Oakland 89 Tennessee 82

Featured Replies

After seeing Oakland take Izzo's boys to the wire this doesn't shock me especially with UT coming off of a big win over Pitt.

 

I was surprised they blew an 11 point half time lead. It's easier to have a let down game and come out flat. They just got outplayed on their home court in the 2nd half. I wouldn't sleep on the Vols or call them overrated though the way they handled Pitt and Nova.

Hopefully you and your pessimistic outlook to the woodshed.

:lol:

After seeing Oakland take Izzo's boys to the wire this doesn't shock me especially with UT coming off of a big win over Pitt.

 

Agreed. Oakland has played very good teams tough. This doesn't diminish UT's standing in my eyes. I still think they're the best team in the SEC.

Agreed. Oakland has played very good teams tough. This doesn't diminish UT's standing in my eyes. I still think they're the best team in the SEC.

 

Was that before or after UK lost to Uconn and UNC?

Was that before or after UK lost to Uconn and UNC?

 

Actually, I thought it was Florida in pre-season. Then I watched UT a couple of times and I give them the nod. I think the SEC East will be a knock-down-drag-out this year.

Bad loss for the SEC, the conference is shooting itself in the foot again, could be another 3 bid year for the SEC.

Actually, I thought it was Florida in pre-season. Then I watched UT a couple of times and I give them the nod. I think the SEC East will be a knock-down-drag-out this year.

 

I could see that definitely. My reasoning is UK has yet to play to their full potential because they are so young and maturing. Call me a homer, but I have a hard time seeing them go less than 12-4. Lack of post play will be the death of the Cats this season and UF or UT dont have a post player that can take over a game.

Scotty Hopson took the night off, if he isn't putting up some big numbers UT is in trouble.

I could see that definitely. My reasoning is UK has yet to play to their full potential because they are so young and maturing. Call me a homer, but I have a hard time seeing them go less than 12-4. Lack of post play will be the death of the Cats this season and UF or UT dont have a post player that can take over a game.

 

I'd be pleased with 12-4, that's for sure! Pre-season, I think I had us losing 8 regular season games (3 out of conference), 1 in the SEC-T, & 1 in the NCAA. That was assuming we play w/o Kanter.

 

And don't sleep on Georgia...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.