Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyrie Irving injury

Featured Replies

Hate to see this...Kid can ball. If he's out for the season, does that mean he comes back next season?

I hate this. As much as I dislike Duke, Irvings a player I anticipated on watching this season. Hopefully he's back before March.

 

 

Dawkins looked good last night in his starting debut for Irving, so looks like they are going to have enough depth in the backcourt to absorb the blow better than most programs could have been able to.

I hate seeing any young athlete get hurt, it's a real shame. I enjoyed watching Irving the few times I've seen him play.

Irving is sick. Really the only player on Duke I can admit that I like. Sucks he'll be out for a while.

I'm hearing it is likely he will only be out 3-4 weeks...

I'm hearing it is likely he will only be out 3-4 weeks...

 

I kind of thought a toe sprain wouldn't keep him out until April. I want to not dislike Duke but Coach K and and his whining make it impossible.

It's a ligament tear not a sprain...

It's a ligament tear not a sprain...

 

I really hope he comes back fully healthy and has a good year. Hopefully he doesn't rush back though and make it worse.

This one hurt when I heard the news, but hopefully he's back before March. Duke's offense has changed now. Irving is a heck of a driver and will be missed. Now Duke will be more of a shooting team again, which I have no problem with as everyone on the team can fill it up.

 

One good thing that came from this is now we get to see Dawkins get some PT. The kid is a flat out player.

I hate this. As much as I dislike Duke, Irvings a player I anticipated on watching this season. Hopefully he's back before March.

 

 

Dawkins looked good last night in his starting debut for Irving, so looks like they are going to have enough depth in the backcourt to absorb the blow better than most programs could have been able to.

That is very big with the depth Duke has this year. Curry and Dawkins coming off the bench, now get to have bigger roles which is no problem at all.

Not even worried. I hope he can get healthy to come back this year. If he can't I wonder if he will come back. I figure an impending NBA lockout will help make his mind up.

 

I heard 3-4 weeks like GT did also.

Not even worried. I hope he can get healthy to come back this year. If he can't I wonder if he will come back. I figure an impending NBA lockout will help make his mind up.

 

I heard 3-4 weeks like GT did also.

 

Wouldnt mind seeing him and Rivers on the court together :lol:

  • Author

I did not feel he would be out for the season, but I would be worried about lingering effects through the year.

I did not feel he would be out for the season, but I would be worried about lingering effects through the year.

 

Which is why I think K will give him more rest than is probably needed. You want him ready for March, not January.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.