Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyrie Irving injury

Featured Replies

Wouldnt mind seeing him and Rivers on the court together :lol:

 

Makes me wish the UK Duke game was next year instead of 2012...Could you imagine the backcourt battle going on with Rivers/Irving vs. Knight/Teague? :eek: I'd pay good money to see that.

Reports were saying that he is more than likely done for the year.

Reports were saying that he is more than likely done for the year.

All a Duke smoke screen, he will be back before the year is over IMO.

I'm hearing it is likely he will only be out 3-4 weeks...

 

Still hearing that GT? At first I wasn't completely worried but I'm starting to a bit.

  • Author

Kyrie from twitter:

 

Situation not looking good and I'm not feeling good...smh worst thing ever

 

Probably the first and last time I ever use twitter for anything. I never invest much in to it.

Kyrie from twitter:

 

Situation not looking good and I'm not feeling good...smh worst thing ever

 

Probably the first and last time I ever use twitter for anything. I never invest much in to it.

 

Yeah, I follow him. Just not sure how to take it.

Still hearing that GT? At first I wasn't completely worried but I'm starting to a bit.

 

Mrs GT had a minor surgery today so I've been out of the loop...

Mrs GT had a minor surgery today so I've been out of the loop...

 

Definitely understand. Hope she is doing just fine!

 

If you run across or hear something in the next few days please pass it along. I've got to say, it's not sounding good...

Irving now has a hard cast on his foot. Timetable still unknown...

Irving now has a hard cast on his foot. Timetable still unknown...

 

Thanks for the update. :thumb:

Anyone know know anything on his injury? I sure would like to have him back

Last I heard if things go as planned he'd back back late February. But like they've said, with his rare injury nothing is for certain. Which is why they won't give a deadset time table. There were a few articles about a week back that were very good in explaining what was going on.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.