BCS Bowls

gametime

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which team suffers the most from a 36 day layoff, Auburn or Oregon?

I keep thinking about how Ohio State was able to slow down Oregon in the Rose Bowl last season after a big layoff. I think Oregon is better this season, but the Buckeyes showed that with a little time a good offense can be slowed. And just think about how badly the Bucks failed in slowing LSU and Florida previously, which makes it a huge knock on the Ducks!:D

Vegas has the SEC going 0-2 right now don't they? I am a UK fan and I could see that happening. I for the record have them at 1-1.

Yea but if you posted every single game that the SEC plays in the Bowl season, he will have them going 0-fer :lol: Its no secret he HATES the SEC. Jealousy is the sincerest form of flattery :D

Auburn is the favorite on the opening line...

Auburn

Wisconsin

Stanford

Oklahoma

Arkansas (BIG)

According to Bob Ley, Colin Cowherd and Scott Van Pelt: Oregon opened up at 3 point favorite and now Auburn is favored 3, meaning lots of early big money bet on Auburn, by the sharps!

I keep thinking about how Ohio State was able to slow down Oregon in the Rose Bowl last season after a big layoff. I think Oregon is better this season, but the Buckeyes showed that with a little time a good offense can be slowed. And just think about how badly the Bucks failed in slowing LSU and Florida previously, which makes it a huge knock on the Ducks!:D

Ohio State had much better team speed vs. Oregon last year than those before.