December 16, 201015 yr This is crazy how long does it take to say yes or no that he can play! Free Enes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go Big Blue!
December 17, 201015 yr The day is half gone, no word on Enes. Stop messing around NCAA!!!!!! :madman:
December 20, 201015 yr I'm starting to believe the NCAA is using stall tatics now... or just figuring out how much of a mess they made for themselves with that stupid Cam Newton ruling. "uh... maybe we should have thought about that for more than 45 minutes...." - NCAA
December 20, 201015 yr I'd say their team of attorneys are working overtime trying to figure out how to justify ruling Newton eligible, while finding a way to keep Enes Kanter out of the game. Good luck is all I can tell them!!
December 20, 201015 yr I'm starting to believe the NCAA is using stall tatics now... I'd say their team of attorneys are working overtime trying to figure out how to justify ruling Newton eligible, while finding a way to keep Enes Kanter out of the game. Good luck is all I can tell them!! Yeah, because the NCAA is always out to get poor old UK...
December 20, 201015 yr Most recent statement by the NCAA (maybe Friday?) states that the NCAA and UK are both "working towards a resolution." Also referred to Enes as a "student-athlete" which really isn't accurate. Kanter is just a student, as of right now. This, of course, has led to your usual wild optimism by some of the UK faithful--especially in reference to the whole "student-athlete" wording.
December 20, 201015 yr Yeah, because the NCAA is always out to get poor old UK... I knew it wouldn't be long till someone brought that about. This thing is more far reaching than just UK. The NCAA opened a huge can of worms, whether you want to admit it or not.
December 20, 201015 yr I knew it wouldn't be long till someone brought that about. This thing is more far reaching than just UK. The NCAA opened a huge can of worms, whether you want to admit it or not. Which is why it's taking the NCAA so long to make a decision. It has zero to do with what team Kanter would be playing for if he's ruled eligible. I don't understand why people are so impatient over this. When they reach a decision, it'll be announced, and either way, UK is going to be fine.
December 20, 201015 yr Which is why it's taking the NCAA so long to make a decision. It has zero to do with what team Kanter would be playing for if he's ruled eligible. I don't understand why people are so impatient over this. When they reach a decision, it'll be announced, and either way, UK is going to be fine. You don't understand people are confused/upset that it took the NCAA 45 minutes to rule on Newton and months to rule on Kanter?
December 20, 201015 yr No we won't be fine Enes is a game changer and he's the difference in a sweet sixteen if we are lucky or a final four shot with him on the Team! Go Big Blue!
December 20, 201015 yr No we won't be fine Enes is a game changer and he's the difference in a sweet sixteen if we are lucky or a final four shot with him on the Team! Go Big Blue! You'll be fine either way. UK's team will also be fine. No one with realistic expectations expected this year's team to compete for a Final Four. If Enes plays, do they have a better shot? Absolutely, but it's still not likely.
December 20, 201015 yr You don't understand people are confused/upset that it took the NCAA 45 minutes to rule on Newton and months to rule on Kanter? If they were the same sport, or same situations then I might be able to understand. The fact is, they are different sports, and different situations. So no, I see no reason for people to let it ruin their day like it seems quite a few on here do every day that a decision doesn't come.
December 20, 201015 yr Doesn't ruin my life UK Basketball is a loved family tradition and we have a wonderful life outside of this board we just love the CATS and know Kanter would really make our team bigger and stronger this year! Go Big BlueQ
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.