Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boyle County 25 Bell County 21

Featured Replies

Is it me or does this thread seem very quiet today. Not intending to be sarcastic but with the vote nearly 50-50 I thought more fans of both teams would be on here this morning . I even saw a Bell County fan post a congrats to HHS in their Harlan County thread but hasn't posted on here at all. :idunno:

  • Replies 90
  • Views 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Rebel what was up with the loud horn coming from the East endzone. It seemed to really bother the snap count. Funny how it only blew when the center was preparing to snap.

 

I saw that mentioned somewhere else. What happened? How often? What was the story?

I saw that mentioned somewhere else. What happened? How often? What was the story?

In the second Half every time Boyle got in the Red Zone, just when the quarter back started his cadence a horn that was an excat duplicate of the official horn would blow. Which was very effective in disrupting the Boyle offensive line causing many false starts. Log Mountain is a hard place to win they pull out all the stops. Did the radio say anything about the poor field conditions. I guess when you get use to Turf (grass,mud) is a let down.

Congratulations Rebels...I'm looking forward to the trip to BG...TTC are you ready to do it again???:thumb:

I am 100% positive you are right on the money Hatz. I was just taking an opportunity to have some fun (that I knew would cause an uproar) that stems from the Bell/Knox thread! I really wasn't serious or meaning any disrespect, I was just having some good ole' BGP fun! I have a lot of respect for both programs, coaches and fans. Congrats to Bell on a great season and good luck to Boyle next week!

 

I think HOP is talking to me.. :idunno: Hey its all good, i'm not given you any uproar. Boyle had a good game plan, Bell made too many mistakes with turnovers giving the Rebels good field position. The field conditions were horrible for both teams and I'm surprised there weren't more turnovers by both teams. Especially walking on the field after the game. I don't see how these young men did as well as they did, I would have fumbled the ball after every hit with these sloppy conditions. Good luck Rebels next week and bring back the championship.

In the second Half every time Boyle got in the Red Zone, just when the quarter back started his cadence a horn that was an excat duplicate of the official horn would blow. Which was very effective in disrupting the Boyle offensive line causing many false starts. Log Mountain is a hard place to win they pull out all the stops. Did the radio say anything about the poor field conditions. I guess when you get use to Turf (grass,mud) is a let down.

 

A Bell County poster on another site said the same thing was done vs. Knox Central in the same end zone last week.

 

If there's a history from the previous week, then shouldn't the administration be prepared and keep it from happening again the next week? :idunno: They were able to summon a deputy to remove the Boyle coach from the press box before the game, why couldn't a deputy have removed air horns from fans in the end zone? :irked:

 

Instead of a FG, Boyle might have scored another TD and the game would have been 14 points rather than 10 in the 4th quarter.

A Bell County poster on another site said the same thing was done vs. Knox Central in the same end zone last week.

 

If there's a history from the previous week, then shouldn't the administration be prepared and keep it from happening again the next week? :idunno: They were able to summon a deputy to remove the Boyle coach from the press box before the game, why couldn't a deputy have removed air horns from fans in the end zone? :irked:

 

Instead of a FG, Boyle might have scored another TD and the game would have been 14 points rather than 10 in the 4th quarter.

 

Wow...they summoned a deputy to remove a coach from the pressbox? I thought that there were rules on allowing visitors the same access that the home team has to filming, etc?

 

I also heard that at at one point the Boyle Co punter had opposing fans pushing him after a bad snap into the end zone. Any truth to that?

On a side note: I really enjoyed being the underdog last night:clap:

They were able to summon a deputy to remove the Boyle coach from the press box before the game, why couldn't a deputy have removed air horns from fans in the end zone? :irked:

 

The air-horn in the end zone when Boyle got in the red zone was pretty sad. I have no probs with this stuff in the stands, but come on........... As far as the press-box shenanigans are concerned, I think Boyle did the same thing last year to some of the Bell coaching staff.

Wow...they summoned a deputy to remove a coach from the pressbox? I thought that there were rules on allowing visitors the same access that the home team has to filming, etc?

 

I also heard that at at one point the Boyle Co punter had opposing fans pushing him after a bad snap into the end zone. Any truth to that?

 

Yes all the above is sad but true. The one man Boyle film crew was asked to leave the roof top press box. To which he denied then the Bell County Sherrifs department were summoned to have him removed. Upon their arrival they advised the young man if he did't leave he would be arrested.

 

As for the Boyle punter being pushed go to channel 18 and review the sports zone reports. It sure looks as if they were trying to push and yell at the young man. Would the athlete have a defendable position if he turned and hit the fan in the mouth. Just asking

Yes all the above is sad but true. The one man Boyle film crew was asked to leave the roof top press box. To which he denied then the Bell County Sherrifs department were summoned to have him removed. Upon their arrival they advised the young man if he did't leave he would be arrested.

 

As for the Boyle punter being pushed go to channel 18 and review the sports zone reports. It sure looks as if they were trying to push and yell at the young man. Would the athlete have a defendable position if he turned and hit the fan in the mouth. Just asking

 

No need for fists, I think Boyle did that with the scoreboard.

Congrats to Boyle County on the big win! Congrats to Coach French for being 42-1 since being Boyle's coach! And congrats to all the seniors...job well done!

No need for fists, I think Boyle did that with the scoreboard.

 

Agreed!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.