Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 74 Washington 67

Featured Replies

Final...

 

Should be fun to watch Walker and Knight go at each other tomorrow.

  • Replies 51
  • Views 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

UK/UW was a great game to watch. Not well played offensively by either team but certainly fun if you liked action and contested shots at the rim.

 

JORTS played his big rear end off.

Final...

 

Should be fun to watch Walker and Knight go at each other tomorrow.

 

I agree UK's defense is better than years past and they rebound pretty good to.

UK/UW was a great game to watch. Not well played offensively by either team but certainly fun if you liked action and contested shots at the rim.

 

JORTS played his big rear end off.

 

He's definitely stepped his game up. He's not great, but far more serviceable that I would have thought. Vargas on the other hand....

 

Great win for the team though. Liggins is earning his minutes. Hopefully he rubs off on Miller and Hood.

From what I've seen early on,if the Uk and UL game is close,both coaches should start fouling at the 5 minute mark.

  • Author

Jones is going to have to be a beast on the glass like that all year for UK to be successful.

I'm sure Liggins will be guarding Kemba the entire game.

UK looked good tonight. If they can get free throws down they will be very tough to beat. Missed free throws is the only thing that kept this game respectable for Washington.

H

Great win for the team though. Liggins is earning his minutes. Hopefully he rubs off on Miller and Hood.

 

I was very pleased with Miller's play tonight. He battled hard and played strong D.

I nearly had three heart attacks, but a win is a win is a win. I can't figure out for the life of me why Cal gets the "can't coach" rap, but at this point who cares. Jorts played like a machine tonight. I'm starting to think Cal knew what he was doing when he kept him on the team.

I'll be honest, I had more faith that Ed McMahon would come back from the dead and show up at my doorstep with one of those Publisher's Clearninghouse checks screaming, "HIIIOOOOOOO!" then I had in this young Kentucky team winning this game. Great big time win today. Even if UCONN beats us, 1 loss is better than 2. WOOOOO!!!!

How can you not be in love with the passion of Jones.

How can you not be in love with the passion of Jones.

 

:thumb: Love the energy and passion he has for the game.

Jones is a Beast!!!!!!!

I nearly had three heart attacks, but a win is a win is a win. I can't figure out for the life of me why Cal gets the "can't coach" rap, but at this point who cares. Jorts played like a machine tonight. I'm starting to think Cal knew what he was doing when he kept him on the team.

 

Does he seem like a great game coach to you?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.