Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 74 Washington 67

Featured Replies

I can't believe no one has mentioned the earthquake during the game.

  • Replies 51
  • Views 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I can't believe no one has mentioned the earthquake during the game.

 

The article I read said no one even knew about it. Heck, the ESPN guys only knew about it after AP reported it.

The article I read said no one even knew about it. Heck, the ESPN guys only knew about it after AP reported it.

 

The one player from Washington said he felt it. Also he said the rims were moving when it happened. It must have been when KY was shooting free throws. :lol:

Along with Ohio State.

 

OSU is really good, but Duke is a HUGE notch ahead of everyone else right now.

I nearly had three heart attacks, but a win is a win is a win. I can't figure out for the life of me why Cal gets the "can't coach" rap, but at this point who cares. Jorts played like a machine tonight. I'm starting to think Cal knew what he was doing when he kept him on the team.

 

I admit I am someone who has been very hard on Josh H. However he had a nice game last night I must admit. However don't you think its a problem that people are getting this excited over his first game in his career that he actually made a difference? One game does not prove anything, especially against a team who doesn't have the best big guys either. He still has no offensive game, really only rebounds it when the ball happens to bounce his way, horibble hands, and presents no challenge to block shots on people attacking the rims. When we play teams who actually have talented big men, who can actually score. Then we will be in some trouble with him.

 

However for one game he proved me wrong, and hopefully he keeps doing that. He definitely plays hard when he is out there, so you have to love that.

^He was a better option for his role than anyone else was.

 

He's averaging 9 boards a game, so he had 22 or 23 in the first 3 games. 7 or so a game isn't a bad average for a guy playing roughly 20 minutes a contest.

Cal will not get the credit he deserves because everyone will just say "he has better players". But to get young teams to buy in the way they have is pretty impressive.

 

I really, really, like this teams make up. If Kanter gets eligable then look out.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.