Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Washington/ Kentucky Predictions

Who do you think wins this game? 28 members have voted

  1. 1. Who do you think wins this game?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Who do you think wins and why?

  • Replies 42
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

UK is going to have to play some good basketball. Washington is pretty tough and has some big bodies.

True test. I still like the cats. Miller will need come come out and play tonight.

If Liggins can't go tonight, I think UK may take loss #1. Hope I'm wrong and hope Liggins is good to go.

Is there news that Liggins wont play?

Washington beat Virginia by nearly 50, they are going to win the National Championship

 

:lol:

Is there news that Liggins wont play?

Liggins says he will be fine to play.

Cats should take this one.

 

Should?

 

Just curious as to why you think that when I really think is in Washington's favor at this point, well at least from my point of view. Washington has been extremely impressive thus far and I think should be the favorites going into this game. Anybody know the line for the game off the top of their head?

 

My guess for the game?

 

Washington 81

Kentucky 70

I like Washington in this one.

 

:thumb: They would be scary good if they had TJ...:eek:

I don't think anyone SHOULD win this game especially the team that isn't the favorite. It should be a battle and nice test for the young cats.

:thumb: They would be scary good if they had TJ...:eek:

 

How scary bad would UK be if they didn't??

 

Pomeroy has UW 77-76.

Cats should take this one.

I do not think UK is even favored in this game. Trying to disburse the, "wow, I am shocked UK lost this one" grenade a little early :D

I do not think UK is even favored in this game. Trying to disburse the, "wow, I am shocked UK lost this one" grenade a little early :D

 

That's what I was thinking. :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.