Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Washington/ Kentucky Predictions

Who do you think wins this game? 28 members have voted

  1. 1. Who do you think wins this game?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

^Just saw the line for this game too.

 

The opening line was Washington -2 but has has moved to -3 as of recently.

Looks like the boys in Vegas are expecting a good, close game...

  • Replies 42
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm guessing UW fans will be rooting against TJones.

I'm guessing UW fans will be rooting against TJones.

 

Most of them will be rooting "against" Calipari more than Jones, himself. Many of them still hold the view that Calipari stole Jones from them when, in actuality, Jones called Cal and Romar soon after the decision and told them both that he made a mistake. I guess the Enes Kanter situation that happened before that didn't help the matter either as he was a former Washington Husky commit but changed his mind to be come a Cat.

  • Author

My score is UK 85 Huskies 62! Jones gets it done again!

My score is UK 85 Huskies 62! Jones gets it done again!

 

If Kentucky does win this game, it will not be by that type of margin. Nor will they hold the highest scoring team in the nation to 62 points. The game will be in the 70-80s.

My score is UK 85 Huskies 62! Jones gets it done again!

 

I wish people like you lived close enough to me to be in my betting circle...I'd quit work and still send my daughter to private school.

I'm guessing UW fans will be rooting against TJones.

 

What UW fans? That place is going to be 90%+ UK fans like it always is. :lol:

The young Cats just cant match the size and experience of the Huskies this early in the season but they will learn from this game and it will help them down the road. 85- 76

I hope the Cats win, but if Vegas has it at 3 now, that means if it was Team A vs. Team B on a neutral court UW would be 7 or 8 point favs. Vegas knows they will always get a lot more action on Cats than Huskies. Many locals will have it at close to even because they know they get plenty of Cat action.

I hope the Cats win, but if Vegas has it at 3 now, that means if it was Team A vs. Team B on a neutral court UW would be 7 or 8 point favs. Vegas knows they will always get a lot more action on Cats than Huskies. Many locals will have it at close to even because they know they get plenty of Cat action.
I agree. I am not seeing this as much of question as to who wins the game, but by how much? Hope I am wrong.

Apparently it's already over...

 

ESPN has the score as...

 

Washington 106

Kentucky 63

I don't see how so many people are counting the Cats out in this game. UK has some good shooters and the rims in Maui seem kind to shooters. I think the Cats will shoot 40%+ from behind the arc and win by 7...

Cats 82

UW 75

I hope the Cats win, but if Vegas has it at 3 now, that means if it was Team A vs. Team B on a neutral court UW would be 7 or 8 point favs. Vegas knows they will always get a lot more action on Cats than Huskies. Many locals will have it at close to even because they know they get plenty of Cat action.
I'm failing to see the logic here. This is on a neutral court so the 3 point spread is what Vegas sees it at for a neutral court.
Apparently it's already over...

 

ESPN has the score as...

 

Washington 106

Kentucky 63

 

Virginia gets humiliated last night by 43, turns around today and beats Oklahoma by 18.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.