Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Washington/ Kentucky Predictions

Who do you think wins this game? 28 members have voted

  1. 1. Who do you think wins this game?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

After 3 games UW is ranked #1 in points per game, #1 in assist per game, #3 in rebounds per game and 23rd in FG% per game.

I don't look for the Cats to outrebound UW but they do need to battle and make UW work for their rebs, limit UW's easy baskets and shoot well from behind the arc, if they do I think they'll win.

  • Replies 42
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
After 3 games UW is ranked #1 in points per game, #1 in assist per game, #3 in rebounds per game and 23rd in FG% per game.

I don't look for the Cats to outrebound UW but they do need to battle and make UW work for their rebs, limit UW's easy baskets and shoot well from behind the arc, if they do I think they'll win.

 

So they just need to take away everything UW does well. Good strategy... :D

So they just need to take away everything UW does well. Good strategy... :D

 

I said they won't out rebound UW but need to make them work for them.

I said they need to limit their easy baskets. I.E. fast breaks and easy put backs.

I said that UK needs to shoot well from behind the arc.

Where's the bad strategy?

  • Author
After 3 games UW is ranked #1 in points per game, #1 in assist per game, #3 in rebounds per game and 23rd in FG% per game.

I don't look for the Cats to outrebound UW but they do need to battle and make UW work for their rebs, limit UW's easy baskets and shoot well from behind the arc, if they do I think they'll win.

 

Something your forgetting Washington played 3 nobodies! UK will have their way with them! I look for Knight to shoot alot better tonight!

Something your forgetting Washington played 3 nobodies! UK will have their way with them! I look for Knight to shoot alot better tonight!

 

I wouldn't want to compare strength of schedule with UK and UW...

I wouldn't want to compare strength of schedule with UK and UW...

 

Really?

 

UK SOS: 36 (RealtimeRPI) - 84 (KenPom)

UW SOS: 130 (RealtimeRPI) - 251 (KenPom)

 

Opponent (RPI/Ken Pom)

ETSU (259/104)

Portland (113/116)

Oklahoma (212/93)

 

McNeese St (33/256)

Eastern Washington (56/285)

Virginia (200/90)

  • Author
Really?

 

UK SOS: 36 (RealtimeRPI) - 84 (KenPom)

UW SOS: 130 (RealtimeRPI) - 251 (KenPom)

 

Opponent (RPI/Ken Pom)

ETSU (259/104)

Portland (113/116)

Oklahoma (212/93)

 

McNeese St (33/256)

Eastern Washington (56/285)

Virginia (200/90)

 

Here comes the Wildcats!

I said they won't out rebound UW but need to make them work for them.

I said they need to limit their easy baskets. I.E. fast breaks and easy put backs.

I said that UK needs to shoot well from behind the arc.

Where's the bad strategy?

 

It's good strategy, just not likely to take away what UW does well...

It's good strategy, just not likely to take away what UW does well...

 

I would agree that it won't be easy, however I wouldn’t say it's unlikely. I wouldn't be surprised to see either team win by 10+...

I would agree that it won't be easy, however I wouldn’t say it's unlikely. I wouldn't be surprised to see either team win by 10+...

 

I didn't say it was unlikely... :D

It's good strategy, just not likely to take away what UW does well...

 

They only thing he said they needed to away was Washingtons easy baskets. If you let any team have a bunch of easy baskets your going to lose.

I didn't say it was unlikely... :D

It's good strategy, just not likely to take away what UW does well...

 

At this point you have me so confused I'm not sure who UK is playing...:confused::lol:

At this point you have me so confused I'm not sure who UK is playing...:confused::lol:

 

:lol:

 

Knight going head to head with Thomas should be highly entertaining. Also interested to see how Aziz Ndiaye does for UW in the paint...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.