Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands 21 Johnson Central 14

Featured Replies

T-BIRD, the dorms are right behind our bleachers. Unfortunately, we are going to have to tear them down when we get ready to expand David Cecil to accomodate some of our opponents wishes that we make our stadium more safe.......lol! Can't believe you've never seen them.

  • Replies 150
  • Views 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have got to be kidding me.....Really!!!

 

Where are these dormitories at......

 

Would of loved to been a fly on the wall in JC's locker room for the pregame speech!!! Classic and Clueless....

 

Yeah, well I also caught some kid wearing a 4 twelve pitch hat checking liscense plates out the other nite in the parking lot. Heard him yell out "got another Buckeye TJ, thats 28 Buckeyes to your 17 Kenton Cty plates" LOL. Go Birds 20n10

Exactly correct! Also add the 4th down big D play by a couple of Birds when you watch the tape. There were some huge plays both on defense and offense in that game for HHS. It's a different perspective being at the game, than watching it at Beef O'Bradys. Also, heard that some HHS players really enjoyed the JC music. Some HHS players that are UK fans, said that during the coin flip and while running onto the field, the music was the same that they play at every UK football game prior to kickoff. I heard they were slapping high fives and really got pumped up when they heard it.

 

Heard a couple HHS players were ready to do-si-do to the banjo music before they thought better of it. Good decision.

  • Author
Heard a couple HHS players were ready to do-si-do to the banjo music before they thought better of it. Good decision.

 

I assume "Deliverance" was played?

I assume "Deliverance" was played?

 

At halftime. It was pretty funny. Good ole folk right there.

At halftime. It was pretty funny. Good ole folk right there.

 

I bet you had your head on a swivel.

  • Author
At halftime. It was pretty funny. Good ole folk right there.

 

Kudos to the JC folks. I enjoyed their music selection and how they tied it to situations. Well done.

Kudos to the JC folks. I enjoyed their music selection and how they tied it to situations. Well done.

 

Me too...

The crew that announced game on the ihigh broadcast were a class act as well. Everyone learned a few new words and learned a couple new "one liners" but it was all positive.

Kudos to the JC folks. I enjoyed their music selection and how they tied it to situations. Well done.

 

Yeah did a great job with it. But SueBird didn't like it. Said it was too loud. She isn't used to hearing a good sound system.

Yeah did a great job with it. But SueBird didn't like it. Said it was too loud. She isn't used to hearing a good sound system.

 

You have got to be kidding me.......

 

SueBird on BGP!!!!:lol:

Me too...

 

I like that avitar.

  • Author
Yeah did a great job with it. But SueBird didn't like it. Said it was too loud. She isn't used to hearing a good sound system.

 

It is impressive if you're a HHS or CCH fan.

I like that avitar.

 

Yeah, where can a fella get a jacket like that?

I like that avitar.

 

Very Patriotic!!!!:thumb:

 

My favorite is the ginormous flag picture I have from our Rivercamp...:D

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.