Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky vs. Portland

Featured Replies

What are you worried about UK by 30.

 

I doubt that very seriously. Though I still expect a win. By 10 maybe.

Hopefully UK comes out with a stifling defense, by the sounds of it they can fill it up from three point land. Hopefully the Cat's size on the perimeter will over-match Portland's shooting ability.

I'll be behind one of the benches, not sure which one yet, look for the person with a dark blue shirt that has "SRBIJA" in white letters across the front. :)

I'll be behind one of the benches, not sure which one yet, look for the person with a dark blue shirt that has "SRBIJA" in white letters across the front. :)

 

PM me once you know and I'll look for you.

Where can I find the broadcast of the game and what time is tipoff?

  • Author
Where can I find the broadcast of the game and what time is tipoff?

It is on ESPNU. I think the tip is 10:30 EST.

It's listed on the ESPN3 schedule, but I've seen a few UK games listed on there so far this year that ultimately ended up not being.

Kentucky 79-68.

Spread is 6.5 so this will most likely be a good game.

After watching Portland shoot around today all I can say is that if they are on like that tonight, it should be a good game, maybe too close for comfort for UK.

 

I can also see why Cal did not want the game in Portland's gym. Very nice place, but their 5,000 seat arena would have been a difficult place to play with such a young team.

Edited by SportsGuy41017

PM me once you know and I'll look for you.

5 rows behind UK's bench, I am behind the 4th chair of UK's bench from center court

After watching Portland shoot around today all I can say is that if they are on like that tonight, it should be a good game, maybe too close for comfort for UK.

 

I can also see why Cal did not want the game in Portland's gym. Very nice place, but their 5,000 seat arena would have been a difficult place to play with such a young team.

 

Most Division 1 basketball teams look great during a shoot around. Just saying.

Most Division 1 basketball teams look great during a shoot around. Just saying.
I can tell a good team/good shooting team Vs one that is not, even in a shoot around, just saying ;)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.