Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Butler/L'ville Predictions

Featured Replies

This game is part of ESPN's 24 hour marathon. Who wins and why? A great opener for both teams.

I'm thinking UL pulls the upset to open the new arena. No real reason why, just a gut feeling...

  • Author
I'm thinking UL pulls the upset to open the new arena. No real reason why, just a gut feeling...

 

Gotta agree with you on the new arena impact. The place will be rockin'. Brad Stevens may not take his team into a more hostile environment all season. Should be a good one. Love the 24 hour marathon. Watching Memphis right now, and Will Barton's brother Antonio is out playing his brother. I think Mack for Butler is sitting on a big year.

I'm thinking UL pulls the upset to open the new arena. No real reason why, just a gut feeling...

 

Same here, or at least I hope they win.

New arena or not, Butler is the better team.

 

Butler 81

UL 72

Butler appeas to be best team onpaper but the cards looked pretty good in closing out Freedon Hall, anything can happed but I think Butler wins by 8 pts or more. Remember Pitino said this is a bridge year, does he mean by the bridge?

While Butler was in the title game last season, let us not pretend they were the 1990 UNLV Running Rebels. They were a 5 seed that is extremely well coached but they also lost an NBA talent off the team. UL is bigger, stronger, and faster. Butler is better coached and has more experience. I like UL 67-59.

Butler appeas to be best team onpaper but the cards looked pretty good in closing out Freedon Hall, anything can happed but I think Butler wins by 8 pts or more. Remember Pitino said this is a bridge year, does he mean by the bridge?

 

The bridge of cash U of L boosters need to bring him to buy him out...j/k

Butler appeas to be best team onpaper but the cards looked pretty good in closing out Freedon Hall, anything can happed but I think Butler wins by 8 pts or more. Remember Pitino said this is a bridge year, does he mean by the bridge?

 

As long as it's not the Tacoma Narrows...

 

Don't really care who wins but I'm hoping that Elisha Justice gets into the game.

^ He will. With Russ Smith hurt, he'll end up getting solid minutes at PG, at least that's sort of what we've been led to believe.

^ He will. With Russ Smith hurt, he'll end up getting solid minutes at PG, at least that's sort of what we've been led to believe.

 

I think he can provide solid backup play, I hope so anyway. I think he'll succeed in Louisville.

I saw the last exhibition and he looked good (albeit against a very depleted Wesleyan team). He's got speed, strength and brains. I don't think Pitino would have given him a scholarship if he didn't think he could play. He's definitely shown all the signs of being a contributor so far.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.