Cousins clashes with coaches, fined by team

The Scribe

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually Cousins was a bad apple when he arrived at UK. Some stories of his antics that I've heard lend a lot of credibility to that (from players on the team). He matured a ton throughout the year. This is a non-issue IMO, what NBA'er doesn't have the occassional "clash" with his coach?

Attitude has been and always will be Cuz's problem. I loved him as a Cat, no doubt. But if you would've told me that one of the UK draftees would be fined for problems with the coaches just a few weeks into the season, I could have easily figured it out.

Having said that, Cuz is light years better than Sam Dalembert. I'd probably be upset having to play behind him too.

Are they ? Like other schools yes some are but not all .

Big Blue has more than "some." I'm a fan of the Cats, but I mean, our village idiots are also our mouthpieces. If you listen to the pregame show, you are left wondering how some of those people were able to dial the phone to call in.

Big Blue has more than "some." I'm a fan of the Cats, but I mean, our village idiots are also our mouthpieces. If you listen to the pregame show, you are left wondering how some of those people were able to dial the phone to call in.

Trust me it's just as bad if not worse in North Carolina.