Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cousins clashes with coaches, fined by team

Featured Replies

I mean, this has to be a misprint right? Cousins was sooo typecast at UK as a bad apple. And so many people were quick to dismiss the label that came with him.

 

COUSINS FINED FOR COACH CLASH

  • Replies 38
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I honestly think Cal knew how to "handle" the big fella. That's one thing I really like about Cal. He seems to adjust to many different player personalities. A great attribute for any coach.

I honestly think Cal knew how to "handle" the big fella. That's one thing I really like about Cal. He seems to adjust to many different player personalities. A great attribute for any coach.

 

:thumb:

Really? I mean come on, what player doesn't "clash" with their coach. I know Jordan, Kobe, Shaq, Iverson, and many many others have over the years....No big deal!

Actually Cousins was a bad apple when he arrived at UK. Some stories of his antics that I've heard lend a lot of credibility to that (from players on the team). He matured a ton throughout the year. This is a non-issue IMO, what NBA'er doesn't have the occassional "clash" with his coach?

Attitude has been and always will be Cuz's problem. I loved him as a Cat, no doubt. But if you would've told me that one of the UK draftees would be fined for problems with the coaches just a few weeks into the season, I could have easily figured it out.

 

Having said that, Cuz is light years better than Sam Dalembert. I'd probably be upset having to play behind him too.

I mean, this has to be a misprint right? Cousins was sooo typecast at UK as a bad apple. And so many people were quick to dismiss the label that came with him.

 

COUSINS FINED FOR COACH CLASH

 

UK fans are idiots. Do you not realize this by now?

UK fans are idiots. Do you not realize this by now?

 

Are they ? Like other schools yes some are but not all .

This doesn't shock me, and this won't be the last time we hear about cousins getting into trouble.

Are they ? Like other schools yes some are but not all .

 

He was being sarcastic.

He was being sarcastic.

 

I don't think so.

I don't think so.

 

I do think so.

He was being sarcastic.

 

I do think so.

 

Bingo. I assumed that was the underlying point he was trying to make with this post so I was just trying to make it clearer as to what he was trying to say.

Are they ? Like other schools yes some are but not all .

 

Big Blue has more than "some." I'm a fan of the Cats, but I mean, our village idiots are also our mouthpieces. If you listen to the pregame show, you are left wondering how some of those people were able to dial the phone to call in.

Big Blue has more than "some." I'm a fan of the Cats, but I mean, our village idiots are also our mouthpieces. If you listen to the pregame show, you are left wondering how some of those people were able to dial the phone to call in.

 

Trust me it's just as bad if not worse in North Carolina.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.