Giants win the World Series

What a snoozer of a World Series. To sum up the final game, the hippie Lincecum was great on the mound. Edgar Renteria (who I though retired 4 years ago) was named MVP. Alan from the Hangover converts on another save opportunity.

I watched the last 3 outs and that's about as much as I watched of the whole series.

I watched three games about all the way through and bits and pieces of the others. I can't get behind this "boring" World Series theme though. It's baseball, it's a lot about being hot at the right time. The Giants fired on all cylinders when it mattered when the rest didn't and they beat a top-notch Rangers team to boot. If you don't find a Lincecum v Lee matchup exciting then I don't know why you watch baseball. But, I'm sure this would have been THE GREATEST WORLD SERIES EVER if only New York or Boston won it. And that's garbage.

Worst WS ever. By far. No one outside of Texas or SF gives two craps about either of these teams...

Wrong. I have two friends that live in Ashland that are both Giants fans, and a friend that lives in Colorado that is also a Gaints fan. My sister in law's boyfriend is a Rangers fan, and he lives in Grayson, Ky. :D:D

That was anything but boring. Funny, we hear how baseball needs a salary cap and it's only the Red Sox and Yankees...etc. We get two different teams in the WS with only a couple of big name players...and it's boring.

I love how the Giants put together a team of has-been's and never-will-be's and pulled off the W. Two rookies with Bumgarner and Posey, a couple of guys everyone thought was washed up: Burrell, Renteria, Uribe; a couple of "average Joe's": Huff, Ross, Torres...etc.

Fun series to watch, IMO. Loved the pitching matchups.

That was anything but boring. Funny, we hear how baseball needs a salary cap and it's only the Red Sox and Yankees...etc. We get two different teams in the WS with only a couple of big name players...and it's boring.

I love how the Giants put together a team of has-been's and never-will-be's and pulled off the W. Two rookies with Bumgarner and Posey, a couple of guys everyone thought was washed up: Burrell, Renteria, Uribe; a couple of "average Joe's": Huff, Ross, Torres...etc.

:thumb::thumb::thumb:

I agree with all that but it just wasn't very appealing for me to watch. I would rather watch football.