Belfry 42 Middlesboro 21

BelfryJustice

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree!!!

Let me start by saying that I was surprised that Middlesboro didn't bring a bigger following with them, but the ones that were there were great fans. There couldn't have been 100-150 fans there and were louder and more supportive of their team than the 2,000+ Belfry fans...(but I won't even get into that :irked:) I hope that everyone made it home safely.

Middlesboro gave the Pirates all they wanted and honestly I don't think that we responded that well at times or quickly enough. This game had me scared in the first 2 quarters. I don't know if Middlesboro saved their best game for last, or Belfry saved one of their not so great games for tonight.

To beat Sheldon Clark next week we are going to have to play like I have seen Belfry play before....mistake free and aggressive.

Let's go Pirates!!!!!!

I don't know what's up with the 'boro, but it sounds as though they couldn't have had many more fans than that at our game there, :confused: although that was all they needed.... ;) A young and scrappy bunch.

But Congratulations Pirates, and good luck next week! :thumb:

I don't know what's up with the 'boro, but it sounds as though they couldn't have had many more fans than that at our game there, :confused: although that was all they needed.... ;) A young and scrappy bunch.

But Congratulations Pirates, and good luck next week! :thumb:

Thanks O-line :thumb:

I'm still proud of my Yellow Jackets ,All of our players came out this season and played as hard as they could (Just came up a little short).

They will be back next season to try and make another run, This team has a TON of talent and It's only a matter of time before it all comes together and with EVERYONE coming back next season we should be a lot of fun to watch.

Congrats to our Seniors on an outstanding CAREER at Middlesboro James Miller,Josh Lewis and Chris Hersey good luck In the future you all will be missed very much by the Yellow Jackets faithfull's.

Congrats Belfry and good luck the rest of the season.

See ya In 06 to finally beak this awful playoff trend.

4 years in a row WILL NOT HAPPEN!!!!! :fight: :fight:

I'm still proud of my Yellow Jackets ,All of our players came out this season and played as hard as they could (Just came up a little short).

They will be back next season to try and make another run, This team has a TON of talent and It's only a matter of time before it all comes together and with EVERYONE coming back next season we should be a lot of fun to watch.

Congrats to our Seniors on an outstanding CAREER at Middlesboro James Miller,Josh Lewis and Chris Hersey good luck In the future you all will be missed very much by the Yellow Jackets faithfull's.

Congrats Belfry and good luck the rest of the season.

See ya In 06 to finally beak this awful playoff trend.

4 years in a row WILL NOT HAPPEN!!!!! :fight: :fight:

If they meet next year SeBell it will be a great game again.

In all honesty, most Pirate fans were not expecting this Pirate team to be as competitive as they are now. Next year is supposed to be the year, if you know what I mean.

I keep reading the posts about the crowd and how they aren't getting into the games. I think some of it has to do with the crowd being spread out more and not having the concrete stands for the sound to bounce off of. No, I was not there. However, I do know the ones that do yell and support the team is heard and appreciated from the sidelines. I'll be there next week to get my section rowdy!!!!!

I keep reading the posts about the crowd and how they aren't getting into the games. I think some of it has to do with the crowd being spread out more and not having the concrete stands for the sound to bounce off of. No, I was not there. However, I do know the ones that do yell and support the team is heard and appreciated from the sidelines. I'll be there next week to get my section rowdy!!!!!

All that we are saying is that like last night I looked around and alot of our fans we just sitting there. I was on my feet all evening and yelling (feel that yelling this morning also) We need to help our players by standing and yelling they enjoy that I have noticed when we are loud they play better ball

I guess our cheerleaders just aren't doing their job getting the crowd pumped up. :confused: I'm just kidding, don't send me hate mail.

Does anyone have anything to say about the game or our performance? Or are we going to just complain about the fans all day? :D

I think that our cheerleaders could help a whole lot by spreading out all the way down the field in stead of all bunched up together... I really don't know why the sponsers has not seen that yet we have enough cheerleaders that they can spread out. the fans on the 20 yard line can't even hear the cheerleaders so that is why I think they need to spread them out..