Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Belfry 42 Middlesboro 21

Featured Replies

  • Replies 45
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Middlesboro came to play and we didn't, but a win is a win and I'm glad we'll be playing another one at the CAM this coming Friday.

 

Congrats to the Pirates and to a very young Middlesboro squad for bringing it.

Glad to see Belfy win. Can't wait for the SC/Belfry rematch. Should be a great one.

You couldn't have asked for a better game. Way to go Belfry!!!! Now,bring on the Cardinals!

Congrats Pirates!!!! :dancingpa This was probably the best game I have seen all season. Way to go Pirates, now get ready for the Cardinals next week and win another one!

WAY TO GO BELFRY PIRATES :dancingpa

WTG PIRATES!!!!!!! We pulled off another one guys! Cant wait to see next weekends game!

Congrats to the Pirates!! You make Eastern KY proud!! Keep it going as long as you can!!

Middlesboro came to play and we didn't, but a win is a win and I'm glad we'll be playing another one at the CAM this coming Friday.

 

Congrats to the Pirates and to a very young Middlesboro squad for bringing it.

 

I agree!!!

 

Let me start by saying that I was surprised that Middlesboro didn't bring a bigger following with them, but the ones that were there were great fans. There couldn't have been 100-150 fans there and were louder and more supportive of their team than the 2,000+ Belfry fans...(but I won't even get into that :irked:) I hope that everyone made it home safely.

 

Middlesboro gave the Pirates all they wanted and honestly I don't think that we responded that well at times or quickly enough. This game had me scared in the first 2 quarters. I don't know if Middlesboro saved their best game for last, or Belfry saved one of their not so great games for tonight.

 

To beat Sheldon Clark next week we are going to have to play like I have seen Belfry play before....mistake free and aggressive.

 

Let's go Pirates!!!!!!

I agree!!!

 

Let me start by saying that I was surprised that Middlesboro didn't bring a bigger following with them, but the ones that were there were great fans. There couldn't have been 100-150 fans there and were louder and more supportive of their team than the 2,000+ Belfry fans...(but I won't even get into that :irked:) I hope that everyone made it home safely.

 

Middlesboro gave the Pirates all they wanted and honestly I don't think that we responded that well at times or quickly enough. This game had me scared in the first 2 quarters. I don't know if Middlesboro saved their best game for last, or Belfry saved one of their not so great games for tonight.

 

To beat Sheldon Clark next week we are going to have to play like I have seen Belfry play before....mistake free and aggressive.

 

Let's go Pirates!!!!!!

Dont get me started about the fans..... :mad: I dunno whats up with that. I agree with you about the game... Im glad we pulled it off though!

Good job pirates!

Dont get me started about the fans..... :mad: I dunno whats up with that. I agree with you about the game... Im glad we pulled it off though!

 

 

Don't get me wrong, I know that some fans don't like to be bothered with getting up and yelling for the boys..they feel that it is unnecessary or that the boys shouldn't need the crowd to get them pumped up. All I know is that I had a brother who played and he says that he can still hear the roar of the crowd and how it made his adrenaline flow and pumped him up.

 

If a crowd the size of Belfry would yell a little bit harder at times, then I would almost bet that we would see some extremely positive reaction from the boys.

 

But, that's just me! ;)

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.