October 4, 201015 yr Author And here we go... :lol: terrellowens Terrell Owens Whoever is spreading the rumor tht i blamed the D is str8 crazy!!!! Dn't misinterpret my words! We lost as a team!! We didn't play well!!
October 4, 201015 yr And here we go... :lol: terrellowens Terrell Owens Whoever is spreading the rumor tht i blamed the D is str8 crazy!!!! Dn't misinterpret my words! We lost as a team!! We didn't play well!! And....it....begins.......
October 4, 201015 yr Pitiful. That was just a horrible game to watch, like going to the dentist. Fire Bratkowski now, why wait. The play calling is horrible imo. Do we even have a halfback pass in our arsenal? Palmer has to know when a sack will sack any chance we have of winning a game. Gotta be smarter in big situations. Palmer also has to run the ball at least 3 times/game to keep the D honest. I am not happy at all with this game. How can you & I be the only ones on here that see how incredibly bad and predictable his play calling is????? I'm not sure who this guy has pictures of, but he's got to be one of the worst managers of an offense in the history of the league?? If he was at Highlands, they couldn't beat Campbell County!!
October 4, 201015 yr How can you & I be the only ones on here that see how incredibly bad and predictable his play calling is????? I'm not sure who this guy has pictures of, but he's got to be one of the worst managers of an offense in the history of the league?? If he was at Highlands, they couldn't beat Campbell County!! I'll be honest I haven't met a Bengals fan yet that likes him.
October 4, 201015 yr I'll be honest I haven't met a Bengals fan yet that likes him. Apparently Mikey Boy or Marvin must, because they can't be keeping him by watching the production of his unit??
October 4, 201015 yr Tough game for Cincy, but I had to poke some fun at my brother after this one. One of our buddies is going to really give him a hard time this week, he's a huge (maybe the only?) Browns fan. Theres at least two of us
October 4, 201015 yr Apparently Mikey Boy or Marvin must, because they can't be keeping him by watching the production of his unit?? Marvin doesn't get a pass on this either. He's bad too.
October 4, 201015 yr Until he got Shipley decapitated. You don't put that one on the qb. That's football and if the rookie DB would have shown proper restraint then it's just an incomplete pass. Going across the middle in the NFL is for big boys.
October 4, 201015 yr Author Peyton Hillis is a stud! He had 1 good run that made his numbers look good but until then he had 75 yards on 25 carries.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.