36 members have voted

1. 1. Which team will win?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boone will win.

1. Boone Coaches out coach Campbell Coaches

2. Boone shows up with a chip on their shoulder from last weeks lost.

3. The Camel parents tell their kids it was alright to loose to New Cath by 3.

4. There will be a bigger Boone County Crowd at the game.

Although no one on the Camels staff will be mistaken for Bear Bryant anytime soon, the next person Rick Thompson out coaches will be the first.

Although no one on the Camels staff will be mistaken for Bear Bryant anytime soon, the next person Rick Thompson out coaches will be the first.

Curious, to any Camel faithful who know.... Who was in the booth calling the offense prior to the 2nd half of NCC's game? The 2nd half of NCC's game Siple was calling the offense but for the 1st half of that game and the prior two games I believe it was someone other than he or Culp. Is that correct? I will wait to comment until I get a confirmation.

Curious, to any Camel faithful who know.... Who was in the booth calling the offense prior to the 2nd half of NCC's game? The 2nd half of NCC's game Siple was calling the offense but for the 1st half of that game and the prior two games I believe it was someone other than he or Culp. Is that correct? I will wait to comment until I get a confirmation.

Siple has called all games this year.

Boone will win.

1. Boone Coaches out coach Campbell Coaches

2. Boone shows up with a chip on their shoulder from last weeks lost.

3. The Camel parents tell their kids it was alright to loose to New Cath by 3.

4. There will be a bigger Boone County Crowd at the game.

Really? I agree with most of this but if Boone out coaches CCHS's staff, I am interested in which phase this might occur....

I'm not sure if Thompson and the staff missed the bus, they would know how to do anything differently. With that being said, run run run....should be more than enough to beat the Camels.