Boone County vs. Campbell County Predictions

bcrebeldbdad

Which team will win?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Which team will win?

CC discovered something about themsleves in the 4th Quarter of the NCC contest.....they can score quickly and often! Hopefully that momentum carries over to 6A District play. The Camels are due for a win over Boone at home. Camels by a TD.

No I think what CC really discovered is they cannot play just 2 quarters in a game and have to play all 4. I do agree with you, Camels by a TD.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have not seen or heard much of the Camels this year, but if they can put 9 in the box and stop the Boone run game, then it should be a decent game that they can possibly win. We just have to wait and see which game plan the Rebels will use, and that may depend on whether or not QB Thompson is healthy. I think he left the game early against Highlands with what seemed to be a lower back injury. I would like to see Schwartz scramble; threat to run; and hit the receivers that have been open down field in the last few games. We'll just have to wait and see, but regardless of how boring the Rebels offense is on Friday night, I'm sure that annoying announcer and loudspeaker system will keep us all live and awake! Gotta Love Friday Nights!

Crazy how everyone thinks Boone is so bad by getting beat by the best team in the state and the 7th best in Ohio? But once they started 2-0 everyone was saying how good they were. CC is the worst team on Boone's schedule besides Cooper. Boone will completely dominate and destroy the Camels. Not one team in Nky can beat Highlands or Anderson and or even play with them other than Ryle. Everyone wants to talk how good Sk is and Boone beat Clay by 3 times as much as Sk did. Campbell County will be destroyed in this game without a doubt.

Crazy how everyone thinks Boone is so bad by getting beat by the best team in the state and the 7th best in Ohio? But once they started 2-0 everyone was saying how good they were. CC is the worst team on Boone's schedule besides Cooper. Boone will completely dominate and destroy the Camels. Not one team in Nky can beat Highlands or Anderson and or even play with them other than Ryle. Everyone wants to talk how good Sk is and Boone beat Clay by 3 times as much as Sk did. Campbell County will be destroyed in this game without a doubt.

I wonder what you are going to say when SK beats Boone?

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

Excuse me, but the 2-0 start that Boone got off to was against teams that have should not have been rated as high as they were. They have 3 wins between them at this point. Again if Boone completely dominates and destroys the Camels I'll be beyond shocked. I will maintain that the game will be awfully close and that neither team is good enough to dominate anyone.

And that 7th ranked team in Ohio just got waxed by the 4th ranked team in Ohio. Anderson is down from last year and still put 33 on Boone. I do though, think Boone wins this one. Just keep CC offense off the field.

Is Anderson the 7th best in Ohio or Cincinnati?

Is Anderson the 7th best in Ohio or Cincinnati?

Sorry actually 8th and they lost to the #1 ranked team in Ohio, this was last weeks AP poll.

DIVISION I

1, Cle. Glenville (10) 3-0 203

2, Cin. Colerain (4) 3-0 164

3, Lakewood St. Edward (3) 3-0 156

4, Hilliard Davidson (3) 3-0 133

5, Cin. Moeller (2) 3-0 112

6, Pickerington Cent. (2) 3-0 91

7, Middletown 3-0 67

8, Cin. Anderson (1) 3-0 59

9, Solon 3-0 57

10, Centerville 3-0 54

Boone will win.

1. Boone Coaches out coach Campbell Coaches

2. Boone shows up with a chip on their shoulder from last weeks lost.

3. The Camel parents tell their kids it was alright to loose to New Cath by 3.

4. There will be a bigger Boone County Crowd at the game.

WOW just WOW, it is hard to believe you are a parent of an athlete with some of these comments on here. Way to support the kids.